View Poll Results: IsEric narcistic nazimod drowning in his godgiven pinkpower?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 32.20%
  • No

10 16.95%
  • This post is worthless. I'm just another stupid spammer.

30 50.85%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

IsEric narcistic nazimod drowning in his godgiven pinkpower?

This is a discussion on IsEric narcistic nazimod drowning in his godgiven pinkpower? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; People only bitch because I comment in the threads I move or lock, however I enjoy being controversial and annoying ...
Page: 2

People only bitch because I comment in the threads I move or lock, however I enjoy being controversial and annoying to people who can't follow the rules.
    No one would even know or care who it was if I didn't say anything.

Psy

I believe he is a great mod. Reason being, if there are useless posts he will actually do something about it; rather than some dumbass spam the topic to no end. He's also fixed at least 3 topics that Gondon has come into and has "forum-fucked." My vote goes to No, not that it will make any difference.

Moved ^_^ The interesting part of it is that for a week I did the same and a few people got bent out of shape and called me a nazi mod, then for the next week I didn't post anything just moved the threads and locked others and no one complained, then the next week I let the forums fill up with more crap by doing nothing, and now I'm back to pissing people off
    Get over it, I'm doing my job and I don't really care if you don't appreciate it.

GondyKo

Originally posted by Psy
    I believe he is a great mod. Reason being, if there are useless posts he will actually do something about it; rather than some dumbass spam the topic to no end. He's also fixed at least 3 topics that Gondon has come into and has "forum-fucked." My vote goes to No, not that it will make any difference.
    nope, its u who fucked all of them, can u make a post, without my name >

i come to Most Likly ask about zike, since someone mentinoed thats all, u start flame me.

This topic, u start flame me. ..

its u who fucked, if u didnt open ur mouth, and start talking shit on every topic, there would be no fights.

Psy

no, you said something along the lines of "ahahahah zike got fucked not funny but hahahahaha (if that was me i would fuck k2) he spent so much time and gets fucked"

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

eric just sended me a pm saying that if i don't send him naked pictures im getting banned

im going for yes! eric is a narcistic nazimod drowning in his godgiven pinkpower

na, This post is worthless. he's just another stupid spammer.

GondyKo

Originally posted by Psy
    no, you said something along the lines of "ahahahah zike got fucked not funny but hahahahaha (if that was me i would fuck k2) he spent so much time and gets fucked"
    wats wrogn with taht

u telling me its not fucked up if that happend?

Originally posted by Dro
    eric just sended me a pm saying that if i don't send him naked pictures im getting banned

im going for yes! eric is a narcistic nazimod drowning in his godgiven pinkpower

Better send those pictures or I'll banz0r you h43r:

Psy

Originally posted by GondyKo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GondyKo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    wats wrogn with taht

u telling me its not fucked up if that happend?[/b]
    Zike is my clannie
    You have Tourette's Syndrome; and a bunch of other psychological disorders. Have a talk with new_order's Aikon; then cut your wrists and blacken your eyes.

grk4

Originally posted by Dro

OR..just maybe...JUST MAYBE

im a guy who stumbled upon this forum recently,and found out that all the reasons he gave to close recent post was just pure idiotic, and that this guy might have an IQ of an orangutan (which is suprisingly high really, no need to be offended)

well anyways, so far the poll speaks for itself, less than half thinks im a spammer (which i may or may not be the case ) ...moslty likely may :wub:

but you...ur records just suck...i mean im a spamer for about 30% of the ppl (and i only have 20 somthing post counts) but...u...u pinkpower magician....u got hatered written all over you

Originally posted by grk4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grk4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

OR..just maybe...JUST MAYBE

im a guy who stumbled upon this forum recently,and found out that all the reasons he gave to close recent post was just pure idiotic, and that this guy might have an IQ of an orangutan (which is suprisingly high really, no need to be offended)

well anyways, so far the poll speaks for itself, less than half thinks im a spammer (which i may or may not be the case ) ...moslty likely may :wub:

but you...ur records just suck...i mean im a spamer for about 30% of the ppl (and i only have 20 somthing post counts) but...u...u pinkpower magician....u got hatered written all over you [/b]
    Show me the posts you think I shouldn't have locked according to the rules.
    When you actually know me as a person then you can pass judgement on my itelligence, until then you're just another whiney little kid.

And you know the 3rd option is just an extension of the 2nd option...

GondyKo

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    Originally posted by GondyKo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy

wats wrogn with taht

u telling me its not fucked up if that happend?
    Zike is my clannie
    You have Tourette's Syndrome; and a bunch of other psychological disorders. Have a talk with new_order's Aikon; then cut your wrists and blacken your eyes.[/b]
    shit shit shit,, all u do is talk shit

i dont give a fuck if he is ur clannie. wat i wrote negaitve- nothnig.

idiot, all i said its fucked up, if he was delvled. Wat i said wrong about him fucking idiot , to be frank i could careless wat u wrtie now, cause i alrdy know anythnig that comes from ur mout is full of shit, Callow idiot.

grk4

well the amercian football thingy was just a dumbass thingy for one :lol: , i would name a few others, but maybe you should go on your own soul search for those <_<

don;t expect me to give you all the answers in the world, something just can't be taught. and if u think calling me a kiddo will suddenly earn you the status out of pinkpower...think again....the way i see it i think you just made your self into a lavender woot :unsure:

now the only way you can save your damned soul from the pinkpower hell is to somehow turn this poll into no>yes. do that for me plz? mobilize ur minions

Originally posted by grk4
    well the amercian football thingy was just a dumbass thingy for one :lol: , i would name a few others, but maybe you should go on your own soul search for those <_< *

don;t expect me to give you all the answers in the world, something just can't be taught. *and if u think calling me a kiddo will suddenly earn you the status out of pinkpower...think again....the way i see it i think you just made your self into a lavender woot * :unsure: *

now the only way you can save your damned soul from the pinkpower hell is to somehow turn this poll into no>yes. *do that for me plz? *mobilize ur minions
    SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, you can't even make a coherent post. Being flamed by someone like you doesn't bother me, don't forget to go catch the short bus.

grk4

it is in english u dyslexic orangutan -_-

its not flaming btw, its the data aquired from ur poll

cmon change it for me pleeeeez?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast