Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By EG4L
  • 1 Post By coolboyp2

Just to show what this forum has become

This is a discussion on Just to show what this forum has become within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; " Dear coolboyp2, You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life. Reason: Posting Irrevelant Stuff and flaming ------- i dont ban ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Just to show what this forum has become

"Dear coolboyp2,

You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

Reason: Posting Irrevelant Stuff and flaming
    -------
    i dont ban people for posting crap that much but your crapness is overrated , anyhow i'll just point you why i've infracted before you star crying.

1) i wasnt flaming him i just was pointing why he'd post such thing if its MORE THAN OBVIOUS , its like if some1 right now comes to general section and post "k2 SUCKS" "euko dying" wich are absolutly OBVIOUS things , in that case we just move these kind of threads to vault, now i told him why he'd even bother doing such stuff?

2) i've infracted you for not having the enought lvl to do a such blame if you have any inquire about my way of moding you can always pm me im not banning people cus they flame me or talk crash , if not i'd ban every single person that you report with meaningless stuff?

3)i've nothing personal even if u think that i hate you or i dislike you , i could give less ,i even smile sometimes with your posts cus you've no idea of what you posting sometimes, but dont worry and dont be afraid i wont ban you for do such thing , unless you mess with IMPORTANT stuff, hipocrite much? na i just dont give a shizz.

if you feel like talking do it , but atleast calm down i dont feel like ignoring no1 ,but if you dont have the enough lvl to make a conversation then dont even bother cus i wont reply."

That's a PM I recieved from Pendexo for defending a guy he wanted to ban/infract.
    Just shows the level this forum has sunk to, good job choosing him to be the new "face" of this forum, he's probably prasied by the new admin "I sucked at KO so I'm abusing my powers on ko4life" Camazotz.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

His english is broken and very hard (annoying) to read ._.
    I know what kind of person he is, he'll end up abusing his powers sooner or later :3
    I don't like you, I admit it, but this time I have to say I agree with you. They should've chosen the new mods more carefully.

My IQ dropped a bit after reading that post.

edit:

I have no idea whether or not to agree with the infraction because I don't know what the infracted post says. However, Pen could have definitely been more mature in his infraction post.
    Last edited by thing; 03-03-2012 at 11:08 PM.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Why am I being dragged into this? Why am I even mentioned?

As for Pen, his english is a bit broken but last I checked this isn't a grammar forum. This is an international forum with English as the required language of use. He speaks English well enough to get his points across, he's active, and for the most part has done a good job. I've had to correct him on a few things, but that's expected of any new mod.

As for your infraction, he was posting in a topic with a forum member about a private server, he didn't abuse his powers in any way at all. Then you come and post
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboymad
    Seriously, I stopped myself from posting before because I thought you would probably ban me with your new way to abuse powers, but now I can't hold myself anymore.
    You, sir, have no English comprehension whatsoever and your ability to sustain calm when indirectly flamed is like of an eleven year old.
    He was not flaming you, not directly anyways as he had no idea you were a "beta-tester" or a "staff-member" as to your claims, and therefore you had no right to flame him, especially as a so called moderator who is supposed to be the "grown-up" in these situations.

P.S: if you're offended by this, you're welcome to ban/infract/flame back or whatever, I will keep ignoring your wild ignorance from now on.
    Your post was 1) off topic and 2) flaming. Personally I would have just deleted your post and infraction you for one point. He chose to do just that, except the infraction he gave was 2 points, probably 1 for flaming and 1 for going off topic is my best guess, which is his discretion as mod. This lead to an automated ban in our system, it wasn't his intention to ban and he was actually confused about why you got banned being unaware I had given you an infraction earlier in the week. All in all, Pen did nothing wrong.

That's a PM I recieved from Pendexo for defending a guy he wanted to ban/infract.
    There was no intention/threat of ban/infraction, I do enjoy how you make things up though. Always trying to pretend to be the martyr coolboy. Always trying, never succeeding.

To everyone concerned about mod abuse, I do keep a close eye on the moderation logs for just such things. I check every single mod action that goes on, and if I find things to be too harsh or not done properly, I have/will PM the mod in question to resolve the situation.

Banned Senior Member

And again...
    HighWayToHell PK MOVIE!! EUKO (Melees Time)
    A mod breaking the forum rules of writing posts in English only.
    Is it possible that it's the same mod that had been reported here? hmm... crazy notion...

jaja your trollness has no limits, i tho we could deal with your arrogant behaviour but seems we wont , its hilarious how hard you keep trying but failing as always, i actually commented that i liked it what i've done there was a quick "post-data" to keep it short to him in 1 line instead, but ye you might be right this time i shouldnt of have done that even tho we aint that harsh with that kind of rules otherwhise we'd infract every single person that do it, preserving rules coolboy? how cute :wub: ,i didnt feel like infracting every single flaming or delairing post that you've done but guess its time to apply this to yourself!

yet again , nice try.(3rd attempt)

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I'm not one to bash on peoples English, but when it comes to reading a moderators post I would like to understand it.
    Prodigy™ and Draven like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    jaja your trollness has no limits, i tho we could deal with your arrogant behaviour but seems we wont , its hilarious how hard you keep trying but failing as always, i actually commented that i liked it what i've done there was a quick "post-data" to keep it short to him in 1 line instead, but ye you might be right this time i shouldnt of have done that even tho we aint that harsh with that kind of rules otherwhise we'd infract every single person that do it, preserving rules coolboy? how cute :wub: ,i didnt feel like infracting every single flaming or delairing post that you've done but guess its time to apply this to yourself!

yet again , nice try.(3rd attempt)
    Was that a threat that you're going to abuse your powers against me? point proven...

Edit: Got infracted for this post, just letting the general public know.
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 03-07-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

God its pathetic how much time and effort you put into complaining on this forum, get a life kid. Stop coming on forums if your so butt hurt about every infraction you get.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Edit: Got infracted for this post, just letting the general public know.
    You got an infraction from Devile informing you that you got an infraction for pointlessly attempting to cause drama with no justifiable reason. What do you do? You edit your post to try to cause MORE drama. See you in 7 days, maybe a break from the forum will learn you a lesson since infractions obviously don't.