Just a Suggetion

This is a discussion on Just a Suggetion within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Maybe ko4life should have a scetion where people can vote for the kings they want because lately general chat is ...
Page: 1

Maybe ko4life should have a scetion where people can vote for the kings they want because lately general chat is being flooded with them

Just a suggestion

iiason

the thing is, only C-West has a chance of gettin an English King.

TopCat

the thing is, only C-West has a chance of gettin an English King.[/b]
    i will be next king?:P never turks hate me:P

Asking someone to vote for you is a "request" this "request" is an in-game request as king is ingame..... "request"..."ingame"..
    Get it in the right fucking section next time.

diez had a time with english kings
    like misuki and soultaker and these are recent

Asking someone to vote for you is a "request" this "request" is an in-game request as king is ingame..... "request"..."ingame"..
    Get it in the right fucking section next time.[/b]
    wtf noob, i was making a suggestion to have a section where people can vote for kings ffs.

Banned

ya dont worry that noob doesnt got a life.. anyways .... dude that is kinda good idea..cause like to many post around king time is posted so why not make a section Oo

Banned

yeah... and make so their post count dont go up since that would be stupid because they will be like
    " i vote for him"

"no i dont"

"wait this guy has a good point change votes pls"

Asking someone to vote for you is a "request" this "request" is an in-game request as king is ingame..... "request"..."ingame"..[/b]
    +1

i remember making a topic about this a while ago, and all i got was flames about ppl saying that i wanted attention...... lol

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

the thing is, only C-West has a chance of gettin an English King.[/b]
    +1201131887498174917678657451763917119820918094180 79109819813

ya dont worry that noob doesnt got a life.. anyways .... dude that is kinda good idea..cause like to many post around king time is posted so why not make a section Oo[/b]
    Lol, you're an idiot. "doesn't got a life" are you five ?
    Hey, while were at it, why don't we make a "Sharer request section" "Exp party request section" "Farmer partner request section" "Rezzer request section"... Even better let's split the markets up into USD, IGC, then, in there, add Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Priest and Other categories. Also, I'm sure all the market places would love a Cheater section and general chat section!!
    Stop splitting the forum up bit by bit into 100000 different sections, who needs a whole new section for a event that comes once a month... Just tell the mods to move any king REQUESTS ( notice king means IN-GAME ) to the right section.

J

SATTED BRAHHHHHHH.

One of the reason why we don't allow talk about the server in the market section is that it divides the ko4life community. We like to keep a group of people and not just certain people posting in certain places, ie. their server. We like to keep the community as a whole and not segregated by the server they play. Hence why Josh made a good point, it will just divide the community even more.

I was just making a suggestion ffs.

Why do you people gotta flame me when im giving out my opinion.

Oh and to you josh maybe you should pull what ever's up your ass out of it cause your acting like one stuck up faggot or are you just on your period?

Banned

I was just making a suggestion ffs.

Why do you people gotta flame me when im giving out my opinion.

Oh and to you josh maybe you should pull what ever's up your ass out of it cause your acting like one stuck up faggot or are you just on your period?[/b]
    quik i believe in you