K04life Sharing Account

This is a discussion on K04life Sharing Account within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Now i know for a fact the past 2 yrs or more i been on this forum i have seen ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Now i know for a fact the past 2 yrs or more i been on this forum i have seen a lot of people banned for sharing accounts.
    It seems to be a regularity now and it doesnt seem to be a problem anymore?
    So basicaly now we can share forum accnt ?
    Moreover people can use someone elses ko4life account and scam and still its not a problem?

I can name more than 5 ppl i know about that shares ko4life account and previously i Pmed an Admin and no reply was sent back .

Question still remains if this is allowed?

Banned Senior Member

last PM i got from you was about someone claiming you scammed them, I haven't gotten any about people sharing accounts.

And no, if I find out someone is sharing a forum account ( seriously? ) I tend to take care of it

TopCat

last PM i got from you was about someone claiming you scammed them, I haven't gotten any about people sharing accounts.

And no, if I find out someone is sharing a forum account ( seriously? ) I tend to take care of it[/b]
    No last pm i sent u was about someone having my name in thier signature as a scammer.. u cud have atleast said it was allowed ... instead of ignoring but doesnt matter ne more.Hocus in cheater section shared K04life account + few more but they dunt cross my path so i dunt care .

Edit : no i sent a Pm to Shurt regarding sharing ko4life accnt also stating who did it but i guess he was busy or something. its all good.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Its not like they share to get higher postcount or anything.. Mostly cus they have technical problems

Banned Senior Member

still, you let 3 people use your forum account, 1 of them does something stupid and in the end your banned or your rep is ruined. It's also alot easier to keep track of people when their account is theirs, and not their account is 20 accounts they have access to

TopCat

Thnx Phantom for resolving the issue u may close the topic.

Have a good day.