For moderators,

This is a discussion on For moderators, within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hi, Could you delete my 20% warning ? Eric give me 10% for a flamme in a market topic ( ...
Page: 1

Aymeric

Hi,

Could you delete my 20% warning ?

Eric give me 10% for a flamme in a market topic ( i don't remember the reason, wow ), and my dear Rathnik give me 10 other % because i tried to sell a rol +3 ( now this rule is over, we don't have any sell moderator )

I saw some people sell +21 complete / +9 items on ko4life, and they don't have a warning, why i have a warn ?

I post here but i'm not sure if it's good

Thx

Banned

Hi,

Eric give me 10% for a flamme in a market topic ( i don't remember the reason, wow ), and my dear Rathnik give me 10 other % because i tried to sell a rol +3 ( now this rule is over, we don't have any sell moderator )

I saw some people sell +21 complete / +9 items on ko4life, and they don't have a warning, why i have a warn ?
    Thx[/b]
    I just have to reply to this :lol:

Rule = no flaming on this forum.
    Ranik rule = no selling +3 rols or its like mute/ban or something.

You sold a item agisnt his policy and you were punished for it.
    Well since there is no market MOD right now ofcourse if someone trys selling +21 completes they might get away with it if another MOD does not see it.

+9 items are allowed to be sold. (except like new items that came with new morodon patch i think, check ratniks post)

If there is any problems just PM a MOD and they will take care of what ever is wrong. Also there is market MOD applications being accepted right now for ares.

but once you get warned. It stays a warn.

Aymeric

+21 rebirth complete are not allowed, avedon +9 too, these 2 guys don't got a warning, why ?

I wait an answer from moderators. I saw many flamme in this forum, but these guys / girls don't have a warn for a good reason, often they are in the same clan with the moderators

Banned

+21 rebirth complete are not allowed, avedon +9 too, these 2 guys don't got a warning, why ?[/b]
    Where?

I looked through 2 pages and i did not find nothing

Hi,

Thx[/b]

First of all, neither warning will be removed.

Now, the argument about Ratnik's warn. It's fine. And if you have a problem that some people were not punished, then you should have A) PM'd your market mod to get him to fix it or B) If nothing was done by him, PM one of the Global Moderators or Administrators.

Banned

Can I also get one of my warns removed please. It says I was "inciting flames". Inciting flames is technically not flaming. To a bull the color red can incite violent reactions. Obviously we are not going to blame the hot brazilian girl wearing a red thong for the bull's violent tendencies. It's not her fault; she was only trying to look preety. We should kill the bull.

Aymeric

I was "inciting flames". Inciting flames is technically not flaming.[/b]

Haha !! this reason is not bad too :P

Aniway, i'm here for sell some items, i dn't want flamme and other, i really don't care

Close this topc, i got my answer

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I just have to reply to this :lol:

Rule = no flaming on this forum.
    Ranik rule = no selling +3 rols or its like mute/ban or something.

You sold a item agisnt his policy and you were punished for it.
    Well since there is no market MOD right now ofcourse if someone trys selling +21 completes they might get away with it if another MOD does not see it.

+9 items are allowed to be sold. (except like new items that came with new morodon patch i think, check ratniks post)

If there is any problems just PM a MOD and they will take care of what ever is wrong. Also there is market MOD applications being accepted right now for ares.

but once you get warned. It stays a warn.[/b]

I removed your warnings :P