My warn %

This is a discussion on My warn % within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Obviously when pking against light mages I'm going to switch things up, and I can also notice when I get ...
Page: 1

Obviously when pking against light mages I'm going to switch things up, and I can also notice when I get stunned and hp pot quickly. But what I'm talking about is that when you're vsing another melee pure minor is 100% better. I can guarantee you I'd beat you in a rogue vs with equal gear and levels. Every old school player thinks they're amazing because years back they could roll CZ against people in fp.[/b]
    I was suspended for 5 days and warned for this post because apparently it's too disrespectful. I guess I'm just way to harsh to poor old Felix.

and your point?
    u want to get your warn removed ore what?

p.s. u cant compare the old days with now

Hey cutie Senior Member

THE MYLILEN SHEATH IS DITERIATING.......

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

showing respect to those that run these forums would have served you better. Trying to act the big man and take a pop at me on forums i admin on. Pretty retarded , maybe doing some home work about me would have shown you i am a world class arsehole when it comes to people trying to act mr big bollocks to me. Espcally from such a new and unkown user. Any way guess you got a long wait now before you will be able to make a new forum account

Banned

showing respect to those that run these forums would have served you better. Trying to act the big man and take a pop at me on forums i admin on. Pretty retarded , maybe doing some home work about me would have shown you i am a world class arsehole when it comes to people trying to act mr big bollocks to me. Espcally from such a new and unkown user. Any way guess you got a long wait now before you will be able to make a new forum account[/b]
    Make another forum account? He wont get passed Admin Validation :P

Closed.

I have actually unbanned the account for now.

You have now tried spamming one of my youtube movies with abuse , you'll find your attitude will not get you very far on these forums kiddo, you only been on here for a matter of months an your trying to

1: Tell an admin who has 4 years of experince how to play the game

2: Throw abuse at an admin saying your better than me and I am a coward

3: Make out your are the greatest sin ever and that the methods I have tried and tested over my years are pathetic and I am skiless

4: Start attacking my youtube movies with different accounts to make your self look bigger.

Seriously what have you managed to do in this game? How have you given anything to the comunity in such a short time and on such a young and fucked up server? I have earnt the respect of alot of people in this game and these forums over the years and you will find out I have managed to be pretty darn sucessfull on my own and with my clan and friends in this game.

How would you like it if I gave you a heap of shit on a forum or in a game you know inside out? You wouldn't stand for it and I for one will not tolerate crap being thrown at me from an unknown. to make matters worse you even tried to get me to do a v's with you on a fucked up private server so you can prove your point??

If you want a nice fair versus with me, go to your local hospital and have 4 majour operation done on your back so you lose the feeling in your finger tips , then mix that with high dosages of painkillers just so you can bare the pain to walk around and try and live some type of life. I like to see how your patience is after having to put up with that for the last 3 years. Ever since 2005 I have always stated my dislike for dual minor methods but then you were too quick to try and get some epenis status to actually stop and think who the hell you were picking a fight with.

I don't have to prove anything in this game to anyone , espcally not jump up little upstarts who only been playing for a matter of months.

Hey cutie Senior Member

wasnt morphine meant to make people high?

peterX

wasnt morphine meant to make people high?[/b]
    Yup, mainly a medical treatment to ease the pain of patients

Whether you like it or not, showing respect towards the people who make it possible for you to even post your opinions here is something that you should really try. I personally am not involved with making it stay afloat nearly as much as the Admins are in the respect of site maintenance and overall functioning (so I'm not making this post as a way of saying bow to me, bitch, I rulez).. not to mention if it weren't for the Admins we have, this site wouldn't have been created in the first place. Maybe you didn't deserve a 5 day suspension for your post, that isn't something i'm going to decide, but the fact that you then went and spammed abuse on his youtube video honestly shows your true colors.. Grow up possibly?

My internet was out for a bit and I didn't realize I was unbanned.
    Majix, I went onto one of his video and left him ONE comment and called him a coward because he wouldn't even let me reply. I wouldn't go through the trouble of leaving him that many comments. I found it kind of funny how fast he replied to it though.

Felix, first off I'd like to clear it up to you that I only have ONE youtube account and only left you ONE message. So it was likely someone else that doesn't agree with your method.
    I don't think of myself as the greatest sin in the world and I can name a dozen people who are better than me skill-wise and I clearly explained to you, there are methods better than yours if you do the math and you refused to believe so and lashed out at me. If I know I'm correct I'm going to argue and not back down because you're an admin of this forum. Just because you've played the game longer than I have doesn't mean that you're better or that you know more than I do.
    There's nothing wrong with the server I'm playing, I just like being around english players. The competition on this server is mainly between the top clans.
    I'll admit that I would get pretty pissed if someone "gave you a heap of shit" on a game you think you know inside out. But I don't see why you won't give me a vs on a private server. I do know that there are bugs on the server but unless you only like vs'es where one person out gears the other it's kind of dumb.
    I'm sorry for your surgery but if that's your only reason for hating on a new method that's better than your personal method I don't think that's good enough of a reason and honestly, do you REALLY expect someone do to a full background research on someone before they give their opinion? No.
    Lol I don't need any e-pride, I just speak my opinion whether people like it or not and obviously you're not used to having someone talk back to you.
    I've only been playing this game for a year but I've learnt and tested enough things to feel confident.

Also, if you change your mind about the vs PM me for the link.

My internet was out for a bit and I didn't realize I was unbanned.
    Majix, I went onto one of his video and left him ONE comment and called him a coward because he wouldn't even let me reply. I wouldn't go through the trouble of leaving him that many comments. I found it kind of funny how fast he replied to it though.

Felix, first off I'd like to clear it up to you that I only have ONE youtube account and only left you ONE message. So it was likely someone else that doesn't agree with your method.
    I don't think of myself as the greatest sin in the world and I can name a dozen people who are better than me skill-wise and I clearly explained to you, there are methods better than yours if you do the math and you refused to believe so and lashed out at me. If I know I'm correct I'm going to argue and not back down because you're an admin of this forum. Just because you've played the game longer than I have doesn't mean that you're better or that you know more than I do.
    There's nothing wrong with the server I'm playing, I just like being around english players. The competition on this server is mainly between the top clans.
    I'll admit that I would get pretty pissed if someone "gave you a heap of shit" on a game you think you know inside out. But I don't see why you won't give me a vs on a private server. I do know that there are bugs on the server but unless you only like vs'es where one person out gears the other it's kind of dumb.
    I'm sorry for your surgery but if that's your only reason for hating on a new method that's better than your personal method I don't think that's good enough of a reason and honestly, do you REALLY expect someone do to a full background research on someone before they give their opinion? No.
    Lol I don't need any e-pride, I just speak my opinion whether people like it or not and obviously you're not used to having someone talk back to you.
    I've only been playing this game for a year but I've learnt and tested enough things to feel confident.

Also, if you change your mind about the vs PM me for the link.[/b]
    if u guys vs put it on youtube pls

I am not going to v's anyone on a private server. I don't have a char on USKO any more and I have not bothered playing for about 4 or 5 months now.

Irony is, with 1 minor or 2 minors the amount you can heal is the same, so instead of spamming two heals in a uncontrolled fashion I use my heal to work with hp pots. Problem is if you watch anyone doing this from their view the minor animation is cancelled by the hp pot. If you watch Obsenes pk movie where he v's me you can see how fast my minor is. Back in Ke and the start of ROFD I was easily beating people with just 1 minor and not even bothering to have hp pot on my main bars as I use to be able to press 1 minor just as fast as the next man ( remmber you can only do one minor at a time ). Because of the more heavy damage you take off higher levels I learnt to hp+minor because it was the nest way for me to win a fight and survie longer.

I have no intrest in waisting my time to get hold of a UK based account on some random servers , no will I even bother with private servers as most of them still have Ctrl working or they lag like shit. Over the years I played USKO I rareley would lose to sins in 1 v 1's and by the time I had to stop playing because my back decided to fuck up again I was beating pretty much any rouge I came across ( even the dual minors , the peadlers and the hp+minor ppl ).

I had plenty of people try and "Talk back" to me but your confidence is plainly arogence an your easy to critisie yet I don't see you making movies or writting player guides, infact it is just you shouting out that your Mr Big bollocks and you just found out I am the bigger arsehole with an even bigger abuse of power. Try going on the offical forums and talking back to the admins and mods their and see what happens.