Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ko4life acc name change

This is a discussion on ko4life acc name change within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Is it impossible to do or it takes long ass time? Didn you guys changed a name into I suck ...
Page: 2

Is it impossible to do or it takes long ass time? Didn you guys changed a name into I suck penis or something? [/b]
    It isn't impossible / doesn't take a long time.. but if we allow it... we will be swamped with requests, PLUS the biggest thing is from what I was told it can mess with the databases and cause problems sometimes when names are changed.. Idk, all I know is granny got pwnt.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

it's a really quick to do. We advoid doing it on a mass scale because of the risk to the database. I have changed a few over the years. We wil change the log in for you to make things easier

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

It isn't impossible / doesn't take a long time.. but if we allow it... we will be swamped with requests, PLUS the biggest thing is from what I was told it can mess with the databases and cause problems sometimes when names are changed.. Idk, all I know is granny got pwnt.[/b]
    I LIKE MY NAME

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

It isn't impossible / doesn't take a long time.. but if we allow it... we will be swamped with requests, PLUS the biggest thing is from what I was told it can mess with the databases and cause problems sometimes when names are changed.. Idk, all I know is granny got pwnt.[/b]
    h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12