Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ko4life donations

This is a discussion on Ko4life donations within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I got a PP on beramus which I took as payment once <_<...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I got a PP on beramus which I took as payment once <_<

Like Vandy said, it has been discussed before....but it would be hard to keep track of all the prices for 13 different servers or w/e which would make it alot more work than we might have time for. I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll find another way for people who wish to donate to do so.

Banned

I see for V.I.P. donators they have something called Group Icon. What is that? Is that for another avatar?

I see for V.I.P. donators they have something called Group Icon. What is that? Is that for another avatar?[/b]
    i think its a bug.. cant display the icon :P like when ya type the wrong link into a [img][/img] tag.. it has that same box with a red X thingy O.o

autorune made over 15,000 usd a month a large % was from subscriptions and most subscriptions were paid with ingame currency which we then sold in bulk most of the bulk and money was made from us farming the coins / chars ourselves with ixbot

dont see ko4life having a large need for donations if they did then sure its a great idea specially since the increasing ammount of gb sites in usko now its easy to find the conversion for different servers just need a mod that can be trusted to handle it all

autorune made over 15,000 usd a month a large % was from subscriptions and most subscriptions were paid with ingame currency which we then sold in bulk most of the bulk and money was made from us farming the coins / chars ourselves with ixbot

dont see ko4life having a large need for donations if they did then sure its a great idea specially since the increasing ammount of gb sites in usko now its easy to find the conversion for different servers just need a mod that can be trusted to handle it all[/b]
    Yeah, lets put together a ko4life macro-team on every server and farm GBs which will be sold for usd, the clan will be named Ko4LifesLegitMacroTeam.

Make a option to buy the donater package as a gift to as a friend. So someone could. S> PP for Ko4life donation gift package.

Banned

Make a option to buy the donater package as a gift to as a friend. So someone could. S> PP for Ko4life donation gift package.[/b]
    Then it would cause alot more scamming...

Ex: The guy logs and give him PP but the other guy doesnt buy gift package for the ex-PP owner....In the end: Guy with PP= 2...Ex-guy with PP= 0 :lol:

Then it would cause alot more scamming...

Ex: The guy logs and give him PP but the other guy doesnt buy gift package for the ex-PP owner....In the end: Guy with PP= 2...Ex-guy with PP= 0 :lol:[/b]
    = Banned of ko4life for a scam of 10$. People aren&#39;t that sad. Besides, S> PP for usd. Give pp but don&#39;t pay? Same thing. You ask to get the donater thing first then give item.

Make a option to buy the donater package as a gift to as a friend. So someone could. S> PP for Ko4life donation gift package.[/b]
    hmmm thats actually a good idea. This way ko4life mods/admins dont hafta recieve/trade/sell the GB&#39;s themselves, someone does it for them....... wow this method would actually be great. im sure this would draw in a lot more donations

Yeah, lets put together a ko4life macro-team on every server and farm GBs which will be sold for usd, the clan will be named Ko4LifesLegitMacroTeam.[/b]
    i was just pointing out the ingame currency for subscriptions worked out great then i digressed regardless its a good idea as someone said they thought about it and thats wat there best at

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12