Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ko4life forum - real problem

This is a discussion on ko4life forum - real problem within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; someday my member number which is 525 was nice coz ko4life was growing and being one of firsts was nice ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

someday my member number which is 525 was nice coz ko4life was growing and being one of firsts was nice ... but now ....
    with such mods and admins quality just sucks.....

probaly they will just ban me after this post but who cares, we can talk abt everything except mods ....

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I dont get it?

ru saying mods suck?

Kiler666

they just close my topics, and thats it,

i think quality of mods sucks, not they.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Your first topic was closed because there are already topics about the same thing - and it was explained to you in the thread by the mod who closed it.

Your second topic was closed because it was spam/flame.

Both of which are against forum rules - I don't see what the problem is honestly.

Oh, and I moved this to the ko4life section, which is the correct section.

Banned

Your first topic was closed because there are already topics about the same thing - and it was explained to you in the thread by the mod who closed it.

Your second topic was closed because it was spam/flame.

Both of which are against forum rules - I don't see what the problem is honestly.

Oh, and I moved this to the ko4life section, which is the correct section.[/b]
    Lol owned.

I think we just need better quality of members instead of blaming mods. This is a perfect example that forum members aren't aware of rules, constantly break them and then wonder why they got warned/muted and come here and bitch about it.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well...he's banned so it dont really matter for this topic now.

Lol owned.

I think we just need better quality of members instead of blaming mods. This is a perfect example that forum members aren't aware of rules, constantly break them and then wonder why they got warned/muted and come here and bitch about it.[/b]
    wow so true sexe, and good job plodez, you've really been on your game lately :P

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=263214

Pretty much summed up why i locked his topic. If only we had more members like sexe who actually understands things, would make my life awhole lot better because it's like i do something to better the community (what a global mod should be doing) I get the blame for being in the wrong or we as a whole staff gets blamed like in this case.

p.s. - Nice Plodez

vandy likes to lock topics
    someone said he was banned, but i guess not anymore so we all just gotta live with it

Banned

vandy likes to lock topics
    someone said he was banned, but i guess not anymore so we all just gotta live with it[/b]
    vandy usually justify's all his closed topics with a reason, and he has this time. I think he does a good job of cleaning up some of most of the dumb topics, you guys are just too hard on him because he was a spammer in the past.

vandy usually justify's all his closed topics with a reason, and he has this time. I think he does a good job of cleaning up some of most of the dumb topics, you guys are just too hard on him because he was a spammer in the past.[/b]
    yea i hate how people say a mod closes to many topics..with all the stupid topics that go one nowadays people should be complaining that the mods arent locking enough threads lol..theres just alot of stupid shit thats posted. vandy,plodez,J are pretty good about locking topics

also to the guy who made this. saying the mod suck with reasoning is acceptable and something that can be discussed. but to say the mods suck for no reason is just pure spam.

Zaczaco11

i agree with him. saying two best friends are butt buddies in a non flame way getting a 7day ban and warning, then not answering the explanation request PM to the mod who banned me...GG.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i hardly get my topics closed.

Just congratz him on his Member NO. 525. and he is happy.
    And mods are fine atm. In my opinion. I got help really fast. So no problem.

Ohh btw. congratz you have a Member No. with 3 digits.

Lol owned.

I think we just need better quality of members instead of blaming mods. This is a perfect example that forum members aren't aware of rules, constantly break them and then wonder why they got warned/muted and come here and bitch about it.[/b]
    wow so true sexe, and good job plodez, you've really been on your game lately :P[/b]
    alf has a ______ nose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast