Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ko4life forum - real problem

This is a discussion on ko4life forum - real problem within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; alf has a ______ nose[/b] if thats directed at me, i say plodez is doing really good atm because tbh ...
Page: 2

alf has a ______ nose[/b]
    if thats directed at me, i say plodez is doing really good atm because tbh in the past ive never really noticed him, and all of the sudden he just came outta nowhere and starting cleanin up the place. but think what ya want idc :P

alf has a big nose[/b]

BigApple

IDK vandy, u closed my topic on dc and moved dc hack topic to cheaters section. I dont think it goes there because no specific cheater was named. It was better of in general or ko4life seciton imho. BUt wehatever, it sont really matter that much.

Upgrade

lol wow nice pointless topic

if your member number aint #1 or #1337 doesnt mean anything

nd i think the mods hear are great

just a lil scary :P

Banned

IDK vandy, u closed my topic on dc and moved dc hack topic to cheaters section. I dont think it goes there because no specific cheater was named. It was better of in general or ko4life seciton imho. BUt wehatever, it sont really matter that much.[/b]
    Really?

I never moved your topic, i simply closed your topic (it was in GC) because you never searched to find that giga made a topic way before you. We did not need the 20 zillion topics about dc hack, leave it to just one.

p.s. If you do not understand the picture shown, at the bottom where it says log entries it would show the mod/admin's name who moved it when and where.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12