KO4Life needs another underappreciated mod

This is a discussion on KO4Life needs another underappreciated mod within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I suggest getting an active member that you 'kind of trust' and has a lot of free time the ability ...
Page: 1

Psy

Default KO4Life needs another underappreciated mod

I suggest getting an active member that you 'kind of trust' and has a lot of free time the ability to move topics from section to section. Something like a permanent test mod with a one-strike rule. Either that or wake some of the global mods up, the general discussion section is a mess.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Which General Discussion?

The one under Knight Online or just General one?

If you are talking about this section General Discussion then to my best knowledge we still haven't decided as to what goes in there and what not so it just hangs there for now; however, I keep a constant eye on Knight Online General Discussion and move topics where they belong.

It might be a good idea just to nuke that section (aka close it until we decide what we want to do with it) instead of getting spammed with random stuff.

Psy

The General Discussion section is the one I was referring to. It looks like a combination of offtopic and general gaming, with a little market ontop. You're right, if you don't know what to do with the section it should be nuked. You always want to kill the cancer before it spreads.

should just move off topic in the position of general discussion

offtopic is the only thing keeping me coming back to this forum

Apparently superghost is back and kicking

@ private, I posted the same thing awhile ago, because general discussion = off topic, they both say " talk about anything here"
    Last edited by giga; 10-19-2009 at 12:52 PM.