KO4Life rules

This is a discussion on KO4Life rules within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This forum is falling down. Rules are not even respected. There is no ethics anymore and fair players are rub ...
Page: 1

Carabounga

This forum is falling down. Rules are not even respected. There is no ethics anymore and fair players are rub shoulders with cheaters or other people who bought edited items and fuk this game without any moral.

Devile said :
    We do NOT allow trading of ilegal, duped, sql injected or gm created items.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;#entry94174

Just check Market Section or topic "Post your stats" with players so proof of their char build up with $$ send to GMs.
    If you cant control the forum anymore, just add more mods/admins.. and check if the current ones have the same thinking than forum's founders (thinking that they should have).

yes cause the GM's on the forums have full access of the KODB and they can check every person who is selling items on the forums to make sure they were properly upgraded. that makes sense.

obviously they would not want cheate items to be sold on their forums. but there aint much they can do on their end to prevent this. its kinda one of those rules were you just hope members follow it. if someone tells the GM that the items are cheated items and have proof im sure the GM's will step in. but they cant just go banning everyone on the forums because someone said their items arent legit. If that was ethical then KO would come on these forums and ban every one of us ingame for real world trading.

pointless topic imo.

This forum is falling down. Rules are not even respected. There is no ethics anymore and fair players are rub shoulders with cheaters or other people who bought edited items and fuk this game without any moral.

Devile said :
    We do NOT allow trading of ilegal, duped, sql injected or gm created items.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;#entry94174
    Just check Market Section or topic "Post your stats" with players so proof of their char build up with $$ send to GMs.
    If you cant control the forum anymore, just add more mods/admins.. and check if the current ones have the same thinking than forum's founders (thinking that they should have).[/b]
    You have been on this forum for no more then 8 days... How do you know this forum is falling down?

Zaczaco11

You have been on this forum for no more then 8 days... How do you know this forum is falling down?[/b]
    probably all the "omg felix left, ko4life is dying you all flame to much [insert flame to flamers here]"

what about legit players who trade a iron set for a very good item and then sell it here?

its always a choice the marketmods can make

like if someone says sell in+3 x 10 times u know something is fishy but for older server its quite normal

Banned Senior Member

That rule was added over 2 years ago. Back then you could easily tell if something is legit or not. These days in alot of server +2/3 uniques is common things since you know... the game has been out for 4 years and getting items just gets easier and easier...?

Carabounga

Yaya if you think a HB +9 / Avedon +9 / Lugias +9 / Scropion Scyde +10 or full shell +9 are legit in servers like Manes or Pathos... then you are sad
    Just try be aware of what is going on in USKO. A guy is selling edited items in each server (armors/weap +9/10, uniques +3+)
    Yes I know, you just need balls and luck to make a fuking HB +9 and a CS +8 in Pathos Server (CS drop rate was already 0.0004% when this server born)
    and to make a Flame Ring +3 in server when bifrost has been up for only few months is also "common things"

And yes, all this items appear in 1 day... pro upgrader FTW. Just be aware of members...
    I dont know, you have a mod "Psy" who is suppose to make investigation ? Recrut more people

Its not my first account. Ive been banned 2 times already, I really dont know why
    I shouldnt say that because maybe you still havent notice it was me... oh god, IP adress is same !

if some of what you said was true, instead of mentioning it to the mods, you decide to come make a post and say mods suck. wow thats sad. i doubt there is a guy on every server selling +9/10 items. if there was im sure the GM's woulda caught it easily. they are very serious when it comes to things like that. as for 1-2 items being sold that "seem" suspicious well to fucking bad. not every item is created illegally.

What's the point buying 1x Shell +9 300$ when you can buy full set for 1000$ ? Nowadays, you are not one of the VIP who has contact which this pro seller legyt ytems.

If you want the msn of the guy selling the shell set (or other armor/weapon +9, uniques +3), PM me.[/b]
    i think your part of the problem.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...262301&st=0
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=263286

guy goes around the forum and just accuses people of having illegit items. not only does he accuse he flames and insitgates flames. please ban this idiot he is a nuisance to these forums.

Yaya if you think a HB +9 / Avedon +9 / Lugias +9 / Scropion Scyde +10 or full shell +9 are legit in servers like Manes or Pathos... then you are sad
    Just try be aware of what is going on in USKO. A guy is selling edited items in each server (armors/weap +9/10, uniques +3+)
    Yes I know, you just need balls and luck to make a fuking HB +9 and a CS +8 in Pathos Server (CS drop rate was already 0.0004% when this server born)
    and to make a Flame Ring +3 in server when bifrost has been up for only few months is also "common things"

And yes, all this items appear in 1 day... pro upgrader FTW. Just be aware of members...
    I dont know, you have a mod "Psy" who is suppose to make investigation ? Recrut more people

Its not my first account. Ive been banned 2 times already, I really dont know why
    I shouldnt say that because maybe you still havent notice it was me... oh god, IP adress is same ! [/b]
    There are like 5 people on those server with stuff like that. A little bit more on Pathos, but what does that have to with Ko4life dieing?

ko4life hasn't changed at all
    i think certain people were being overly dramatic with their goodbye posts