Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should Voucher's hold responsiblity for who they vouch for

This is a discussion on Should Voucher's hold responsiblity for who they vouch for within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I believe that their should be some type of punishment for people that vouch for scammer's - I think if ...
Page: 1

I believe that their should be some type of punishment for people that vouch for scammer's - I think if it was once a warning, twice would be a month ip ban, and 3rd would be perm - It would seriously slow down people vouching clan members / Friend's that aren't really sure of their Clan members/ Friend's history.

hmmm what if u do a in game trade with person a and lets say u trade a ib+gbs for a in

now this person a haves done 15 trades likt this
    he has 15 vouchers in his topic

now he says buying
    rof in ib bla bla and doesnt pay ore chargebacks
    doesnt this be sucky for u when u get banned for while u had a good trade at that time

hmmm what if u do a in game trade with person a and lets say u trade a ib+gbs for a in

now this person a haves done 15 trades likt this
    he has 15 vouchers in his topic

now he says buying
    rof in ib bla bla and doesnt pay ore chargebacks
    doesnt this be sucky for u when u get banned for while u had a good trade at that time[/b]
    +1
    People who just state previous succesful trades with a person cannot be blamed. But those that just go on the topics and say "Yeah, gg, trustable, 100% sell him this or buy that" without ever having traded anything just because that person is their clanny/friend are a completely different story and I don't see why not.

Wouch only for a persons with who you had $ deals not in game. Im agree with Victory.

I personally think this would seriously reduce scams, Cuz every scammer I've noticed had at least 10+ Trust people, all saying the same thing that he was trustable. I mean, Yes that is a draw back but still - It would help reduce people vouching so damn easily to people.

the problem is that some scammers pick who they scam, they scam some people and do good trades with others, so vouchers not enough to make deals with other players

the problem is that some scammers pick who they scam, they scam some people and do good trades with others, so vouchers not enough to make deals with other players[/b]
    OR, have it so they have to have proof of USD Transaction - Like say you get warned, email the admin/mod that warned you with paypal / wu / w/e screenshot then they take off the warn for ya or some shit IdkxD

If so...All these people HERE deserve a punishment

Yes there should be punishment.

Giving warns out first though, like how you stated in your first post.

People would only vouch for people they have had trades with, thus making the whole 'vouch' thing viable, too many people post saying 100% trust-able purely because they know the person.

BoShkE

Thats why i dont like vouches anyway, it doesnt meen anything to me. Cause most ppl who vouche for someone are friends of that person...
    I meen there have been scammers on these forums who sold couple of stuff, and then like 5-6th time they scam someone.

And to get back to topic, I think its not that persons fault who vouche for the scammer, cause if he did some business with that person and everything went well in the past he will of cource vouche for him. And most of the times the seller asks the buyer automaticly to vouche for him on the forum. This way they build up thrustability and later they abuse that thrust. So fuck vouche its pointless...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Ppl pming me asking if I can vouch for em but I never did any usd trades :>

Cadence96

If someone vouchs for another, he must say a why, and explain what kind of trade they did before.

For example If I'd want to buy an IB for USD, I should consider only vouchers who say they did a similar trade, but I shouldn't consider IGC or 20$ trades either.

Those who don't give a specific reason (or those who lie) absolutely should be punished.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

when i vouch ill give a reason and not just say trustable
    for example "i let him borrow an in or i shared an account with him and he never scammed me"

before i do trades i check the vouches. not to see who said "this guy is trustable" but to see in what way hes trustable. i would suggest PMing people if ur doubting a voucher.

And if the scammers are smart then they would get a few succesful trades and then try to scam. u might never know when a trustable person might scam. for example Graydeath was a trustable person and even a mod vouched for him, but he became a scammer. vouchers dont have control over who they vouch. vouchers just help by making it easy to make succesful trades.

"a trustable person today can become a scammer tomorrow" and vouching was made to make trades more safe & succesful. But it wont guarantee that the trade will be succesful <---sums it up

well , no , because the person who gave a vouch to some1 could have made a succesfull trade with him , so if he scams another person after that it&#39;s not the voucher hes fault...

well , no , because the person who gave a vouch to some1 could have made a succesfull trade with him , so if he scams another person after that it&#39;s not the voucher hes fault...[/b]
    As I said, If they have proper proof of a good trade, then it won&#39;t be punishable - Just if its a fake I sold him IB or w/e and no proof.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast