ko4life wishlist (roadmap wannabe)

This is a discussion on ko4life wishlist (roadmap wannabe) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; The idea of this site started as an alternative forum to Ranking forums as a result of admins inactivity. I ...
Page: 1

Default ko4life wishlist (roadmap wannabe)

The idea of this site started as an alternative forum to Ranking forums as a result of admins inactivity. I think this site already has considerable part of USKO community and should not remain as a simple forum but also give services that the community needs. Now, these are some ambitious things I've had in mind for a while, prolly many of u too, so I'll just list them by priority and see your opinions.

So far, these are the ones that I think are the most important and needed by all:

KO Trader
    A simple but secure interface to let ppl sell and buy items. A centralized market place with an efficient interface for selling. Forums aren't efficient and make it really hard to find offers past the first page. Categories, subcategories, bids, etc. Either lutz initiative or a different tool that can be integrated to phpBB so users dont need to login twice.

KO Compendium
    A knowledge base where we can find pretty much everything related to KO. Starting with characteristics of every item in game (defense, ap, requirements), skills, classes, etc.

Bug Tracker
    List of every single bug in the game and their current status. Obviusly the sensitive ones (duping, security issues, etc.) wont be listed in detail, but the rest of them should be there so ppl know whats going on. Sure, we dont work for/with K2, but that doesnt mean we can have an update list of problems and if they are fixed or not, even listed by priorities defined by community itself. Maybe K2 even looks at it and finds whats really more important for us: a new broken feature or fixed old one.

Anyway, let me know what u think.

Hostage

Ko Trader - Good idea, gets the market going, I know I've had trouble finding even the simple things. If there was a way to incorporate it into this forum you'd be set. Lutz's Idea was good, it just wasnt what I had imagined.

KO Compendium - You gonna include pwetty pictures? :wub:

Bug Tracker - I see no sense, dont let people know bugs, thats why they are abused. Main problems - everyone already knows. :lol: Is K2 even going to give a shit if we make a list or not? They always seem to do as they please.

Good idea, this forum has the mods and acvtivry to go just more then a forum!
    A Updated item list wel be :wub: theres always people "stats plys" <_<

P.S : Hostage answer pm's, gaunts plýs :lol:

can you add time of each post?

like koworld forum

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Amano

like koworld forum
    look right next to the profile button...thats the time of the post u nub! and get on msn i needer talk to u!

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano

like koworld forum
    look right next to the profile button...thats the time of the post u nub! and get on msn i needer talk to u![/b]
    i see now T_T

out of all places

Mihzvol

maybe some can do a search tool for firefox user...
    it will be very faster to search on firefox

XX

Sounds great .. i think ko4life has the capacity to go to the next level for sure

NextGenSin

are these plans still in the works ?
    just wondering, thanks !!