My trust topic gone? :(

This is a discussion on My trust topic gone? :( within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well yeah, I had like 15-20 gg people vouching for me... Now the link is "broken" or something. I lost ...
Page: 1

Well yeah, I had like 15-20 gg people vouching for me...
    Now the link is "broken" or something.
    I lost it all?

(see my sig for the link)

Banned

Well yeah, I had like 15-20 gg people vouching for me...
    Now the link is "broken" or something.
    I lost it all?

(see my sig for the link)[/b]

The forum was removed. Was obsolete.

Oh shit, sorry.
    It was a semi-good system though, wasn't it?
    Why'd it get axed?

sexy Owa

because too many scammers were having their own friends post trustable to put up a fake image that it was true. trustability topics are only usefull when ONLY players who have done transactions or have shared with the person are vouching friendship really isnt a factor but as random people read those topics it creates the image that it is

Banned

quick question ? my trustable topic had 3-4 pages of trades i had done , now ofc i have them all on msn aswell but why did i get punish for what the scammers do ?

sexy Owa

its better that a legit player have a little trouble proving his trade history, rather then more people pull off repeated scams with a false trust topic

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The trust threads were total bullshit IMO. People would just ask their friends to post on them to show they are a GG. The volume of people expecting me to post in these threads because they had my msn was unreal.

Was long over due it was taken away from the forums.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

what i liked about it was u could see who they have done trades with and talk to the people
    like are they sketchy on trades ect ect

bring back plx XD or new system hehe

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

If you ask me its sucks more not having it than having it, now you put everyone on same level. The ones with pages of vouchers as well as those who haven't got single one.

what i liked about it was u could see who they have done trades with and talk to the people
    like are they sketchy on trades ect ect

bring back plx XD or new system hehe[/b]
    whenever i'm about to sell something to someone for USD, i search all of their posts/topics made on ko4life. takes about 15-20 minutes of snooping around and if you find something sketchy you confront the guy with the accusation. depending on his/her answer, contact the guy who made the post/topic about him.

in the end, you can still get scammed.. just takes a while to orchestrate the perfect scam.

edit: or just ask WU (they send first). i've traded with known scammers on the forum as long as they sent first via WU. and no, i have no moral issues with doing business with scammers. just be more cautious.