Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

MoeMoneyMans

This is a discussion on MoeMoneyMans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or ...
Page: 1

Banned

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

R oh ef el

Shocks to hear the truth whoever did it?

EDIT: CTRL + V for the win?

Banned

Pretty sad that it was taken off of the board that most members can see. If he were lying they could simply explain their truths and let it be shown that they hadn't had any part in it.

Looks like some crazy stuff went down.

Banned

Yup pretty sad actually just waiting for any mods reply and im probably gonna get banned for bringing it up but meh

Banned

Thanks.

Got it all in a notepad.

@Shurt

Do you mind if I repost it WITHOUT all of the info?

No clue why it was moved to the Mod section, we shall see later. Anyway, I removed CYANEXTIME's copy/paste because it included all of the personal information. I banned him for 10 days for being a moron. Anyone in their right mind would know that copying that went too far.

Edit: MagicWannaBe, personally, I don't care. No clue what it's about, haven't had a chance to read it. I'd ask that you wait, perhaps, until someone says why it was moved, but I can't stop you from posting it. (Well, I can, but I won't, lol.)

No clue while it was moved to the Mod section, we shall see later. Anyway, I removed CYANEXTIME's copy/paste because it included all of the personal information. I banned him for 10 days for being a moron. Anyone in their right mind would know that copying that went too far.[/b]

Eric was the one who moved it, I just edited the personal info out and banned Moe.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

He has a 90% on his warn, don't understand how someone could survive that long on a forum on the same account ID. Warns should last to 30% as the quote, "three strikes, your out!", never mind lol.

On topic: Still don't understand why the topic was moved, all the 'mover' had to do was edit the personal information and leave the topic be.
    I'm not protecting anybody here and I surely would not like to be involved.

I dont see what the big deal is, they are all worthless scammers so none of their words should be trusted.

Banned

I dont see what the big deal is, they are all worthless scammers so none of their words should be trusted.[/b]
    OR

do you have something to hide?

mick_

Well then just tell us what happened, don't be an imbecile, he just wanted to show the world the corruption

Well then just tell us what happened, don't be an imbecile, he just wanted to show the world the corruption[/b]
    It's not involving any corruption, all of this concerns the scamming between the two (moe and dan).

Shohan

He has a 90% on his warn, don't understand how someone could survive that long on a forum on the same account ID. Warns should last to 30% as the quote, "three strikes, your out!", never mind lol.

On topic: Still don't understand why the topic was moved, all the 'mover' had to do was edit the personal information and leave the topic be.
    I'm not protecting anybody here and I surely would not like to be involved.[/b]
    They're all bullshit warns anyway.
    YEAH thats Alex/CYANEXTIME talking.

Rofl, gotta open your eyes to corruption. Funny how it turns out when your friends are implied, eh? Anyway, it's called send private message to tell me to edit, and why would it matter putting the infos up again? That kid needs to get punished, and whoever could do it should do it. It's just deeply stupid that he can get away with it, just like that. I wont swear but I really want to. I am hella pissed cause I keep getting suspended for IDIOTIC reasons nowadays. As far as I know, I never flamed anybody in the last 5 months, and never did anything wrong according to rules. Ko4life has turned out wrong. Instead of banning koxpers and scammers, they ban those who laugh about a picture about a dead man in off topic media, and those who are actually trying to prove something.

Oh, and go ahead, and ban this account, it's not mine anyway, and I dont even know whose it is, but as long as it's not suspended forever, I will keep on defending my point. (It shouldn't even happen according to what I experienced...I'll be banned 4 minutes after this post for a dumb reason like "Evading a ban" or even "Bad language" haha. AND THATS LAME.)

Good job for banning a trustable person though.

EDIT; Danny, how about you investigate before even saying it's not corruption?

Rofl, gotta open your eyes to corruption. Funny how it turns out when your friends are implied, eh? Anyway, it's called send private message to tell me to edit, and why would it matter putting the infos up again? That kid needs to get punished, and whoever could do it should do it. It's just deeply stupid that he can get away with it, just like that. I wont swear but I really want to. I am hella pissed cause I keep getting suspended for IDIOTIC reasons nowadays. As far as I know, I never flamed anybody in the last 5 months, and never did anything wrong according to rules. Ko4life has turned out wrong. Instead of banning koxpers and scammers, they ban those who laugh about a picture about a dead man in off topic media, and those who are actually trying to prove something.

Oh, and go ahead, and ban this account, it's not mine anyway, and I dont even know whose it is, but as long as it's not suspended forever, I will keep on defending my point. (It shouldn't even happen according to what I experienced...I'll be banned 4 minutes after this post for a dumb reason like "Evading a ban" or even "Bad language" haha. AND THATS LAME.)

EDIT; Danny, how about you investigate before even saying it's not corruption?[/b]
    Sure, banned for account sharing.

Pasting this from the discussion we are having in the moderator section;
    Long story short, moemoneyman is currently attempting to hack Daniel aka Kloud aka Imhotep to get his Knight Online information hacked away in order to scam the items on the account, to return to it's rightful owner (just2own), which technically in itself is scamming as well. Imhotep is obviously still on ko4life, so to commit to revenge, moemoneyman found out some information about Daniel and posted it (apparently..? I never saw it, but that retard CYANEXTIME just PM'd me it and sent it to MagicWannaBe as you can see in that topic he made). I know this information due to the fact that moemoneyman is in contact with me on an email named after "ooga booga" and he is telling me to help him such as getting unbanned to repost it, obviously not going to happen. I do not want to get involved in bullshit like this because the more I write, the more people will think I am protecting somebody when in fact, I know little or nothing of something.

EDIT; Danny, how about you investigate before even saying it's not corruption?[/b]
    I banned you strictly for the personal information. Other than that, I really don't care about this whole thing. If you wouldn't have posted that, you could use your own account. Your ban is only for 10 days though, so relax.

this guys want to help me to get back my item becuase danny (moderateur of this trade where i lost for like 1300usd) and he cant do nothing ooga booga try to help me because danny cant do nothing only can ban on the forum ... ooga booga is good guys why you want ban him ? he try to the scammer (daniel) pay for what he doing is totaly normal

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast