Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A little ko4life corruption

This is a discussion on A little ko4life corruption within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I find it pretty funny that the topic that showed all of those people basically admitting that they used 3rd ...
Page: 1

ILoveYouToo

I find it pretty funny that the topic that showed all of those people basically admitting that they used 3rd party tools because they could see the message got deleted. I could see if there was a valid reason, but there wasn't and the topic was completely removed not just closed as if it were spam or something along those lines. This leads me to believe that one of the trial mods, or whomever deleted the topic probably uses 3rd party tools and tried to hide it now that they got busted. It's ironic that my original account got banned for admitting to using 3rd party tools 2 years ago but now you can't just have a mod delete all of the evidence for you. I guess this just goes to show how the quality of ko4life members and moderators has really gone to shit.

Trialmod5

The topic was moved to a hidden forum, I don't know whats going to happen with it but I believe that the moderator who moved it did so because of karysa's later posts.

Many people claimed that entire non-hacking clans saw the message, theres no telling if the hack is glitched or not where other players who do not use the programs will see the messages. I don't think that any action towards banning was made due to the lack of knowledge of how the program and messages work.

There were no trial moderators who admitted to seeing the messages on their main accounts also.

my original account got banned for admitting to using 3rd party tools 2 years ago[/b]
    Hmm, Ban Evasion?

aqturk

Complain more? It's just a forum with priviledges over babashopping and koxp.

ILoveYouToo

The topic was moved to a hidden forum, I don't know whats going to happen with it but I believe that the moderator who moved it did so because of karysa's later posts.

Many people claimed that entire non-hacking clans saw the message, theres no telling if the hack is glitched or not where other players who do not use the programs will see the messages. I don't think that any action towards banning was made due to the lack of knowledge of how the program and messages work.

There were no trial moderators who admitted to seeing the messages on their main accounts also.[/b]
    I don't use 3rd party tools and i've never seen those messages other than in screenshots. People are saying their who clans saw it just to save their own asses. I've been a member of snoxd for years and i know for a fact that only people using 3rd party tools can see those messages.

Complain more? It's just a forum with priviledges over babashopping and koxp.[/b]
    privledges over babashopping and koxp. Trying and make some fucking sense next time

Trialmod5

i know for a fact that only people using 3rd party tools can see those messages.[/b]
    I'm sure that they will get banned if it can be proven that people without hacks cannot see it, even though it was programmed for other hackers to communicate.

Even if people claiming that they can see it without hacks looks fishy, still cannot ignore it.

ILoveYouToo

I'm sure that they will get banned if it can be proven that people without hacks cannot see it, even though it was programmed for other hackers to communicate.

Even if people claiming that they can see it without hacks looks fishy, still cannot ignore it.[/b]
    That might as well be someone saying, I didn't scam that guy, my little brother did it.

edit: everything i was going to say has already been said, smells like something is getting covered up

privledges over babashopping and koxp. Trying and make some fucking sense next time[/b]
    my thoughts exactly

Trialmod5

it could be that everyone thats the same nation, or everyone in the same zone as the person using the hack can see that message
    i personally have never seen it, but i dont play much
    or maybe all those people really are using hacks and one of them is also a trial moderator and decided to hide the evidence
    (edit: didn't fully read the first post, guess we are thinkin alike. thinking about it, there really isn't any reason to move that topic unless it was to cover up something)[/b]
    No Trial Moderators admitted to seeing the messages, even before karysa's topic was created so no posts were deleted/changed by them.

ILoveYouToo

No Trial Moderators admitted to seeing the messages, even before karysa's topic was created so no posts were deleted/changed by them.[/b]
    That doesn't change the fact that the topic is gone now and no one got banned or warned as far as i know. Maybe no moderators admitted to it but that doesn't mean they're not helping out their friends

knightned

Even if people claiming that they can see it without hacks looks fishy, still cannot ignore it.[/b]
    Me and 2 other guys played a rogue on Ionia 24/7 between us and never saw a message. And how can you be a trial mod if you believe in "GG" clans??? Need some realist trial mods not ones who believe entire clans don't cheat. Not to mention that the people saying all the "GG" players saw the message were just the ones who got caught or friends of the ones who got caught. I don't care if people get banned I just don't like little bitches who can't admit to hacking after they've been caught.

interesting.

knightned

Is JDizzle a trial mod?

Is JDizzle a trial mod?[/b]
    Considering that I have no idea who that is, I'll go with no.

On topic, I personally can't see why the topic was moved, but I have no problems with moving it back to the General Chat forum. It'll remain locked, since I'm quite sure it was a flame-fest anyway, but moving it back will be no big deal. As for deleting posts, I've searched through the moderator logs to the best of my ACP ability (which, I'm sorry to say, isn't exactly up to par) and found nothing being deleted pertaining to that topic. I'll have Phantomlink search it later today to be sure though.

Banned Senior Member

Trial mods 5/6 came to me about the thread and wanted to see how it should be handled. I went to TM7 for their opinion as well. Pretty much all 3 of them agreed on the same thing. As mentioned already, nobody who posted in either of those threads is a Trial Mod, and to those who all said they saw the King chat via the hack tools, we will be taking care of them shortly if it's not done already. The Threads were also moved because they were just becoming a flame fest as well

Speed_King

[...] we will be taking care of them shortly if it's not done already [...][/b]

<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast