Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Locking

This is a discussion on Locking within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; all these locked topics are getting annoying..i don't mind the mods locking them it's just that i go in a ...
Page: 1

cRuX

Default Locking

all these locked topics are getting annoying..i don't mind the mods locking them it's just that i go in a topic..read the whole thing..and think up some big good response and then look and it's locked <_< maybe create a "Locked Topics" section where u move all the topics u lock...also not trying to say anything but i've noticed a few mods will post there opinion in a topic..then lock it for the simple reason that they think there opinion is final and know1 else should have a say in it..but yea just saying maybe make that locked section and move all locked topics there...this also makes the forums look more controlled because there isn't 50million locked topics everywhere.

just my 2cents.

Hostage

uhh.. You should see our "locked" section.

cRuX

???

Hostage

We have a Vault where stuff like those worthless topics gets placed. Alot of times we comment so people will stfu about it. You think looking at those topics is annoying? Try actually reading them. And yeah, I do feel obligated to leave a final opinion. Give me a good enough reason via PM and I'll gladly unlock it. But if your just going to add some stupid comment to keep the flames going, then why bother posting?

cRuX

Sorry for commenting..I'll be sure never to talk to you again..dick.

tht idiot has no clue who he is talking to... poor noob

cRuX

Originally posted by unclebubba76
    tht idiot has no clue who he is talking to... poor noob
    I don't care who I'm talking too..I stated my opinion..he can react however he wishes..I didn't come to Flame "Him" or the other mods...I was just trying to put in my 2cents and the guy treated me like shit IMO.

yd u call him a dick?

cRuX

Because I didn't like the tone in wich he responded.

hes hostage he can reply any way he wants

Originally posted by unclebubba76
    hes hostage he can reply any way he wants
    Because he is a mod, he can treat other people like shit? ( not saying u did, just an example )

Reply might be rude, but the idea is the same. Most topics locked are nonsense or spam. If u give a valid reason why that post should be unlocked, it will.

We move does post to our Vault section which is private.

Same message, just different tone.

cRuX

Originally posted by Devile
    Reply might be rude, but the idea is the same. Most topics locked are nonsense or spam. If u give a valid reason why that post should be unlocked, it will.

We move does post to our Vault section which is private.

Same message, just different tone.
    And didn't want to start a problem..Wasn't really trying to complain about all the Locked Topics..just didn't know that there was already a vault because i saw like 10 topics that were locked :mellow:

Hostage

Right on.. Well I thought I was nice. I went back and read it. Still thought I was nice. :blink:

cRuX

Originally posted by Hostage
    Right on.. Well I thought I was nice. I went back and read it. Still thought I was nice. *:blink:
    I'm in a bad mood <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast