Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lol

This is a discussion on lol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Okey, bring up a totally irrelevant post because you know that the banning was wrong and you should just bow ...
Page: 2

Okey, bring up a totally irrelevant post because you know that the banning was wrong and you should just bow out.

I'm not looking for a flame war, no, I'm looking for an explanation why someone has been banned for the tiniest, most minuscule reason. Laughing at something.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Okey, bring up a totally irrelevant post because you know that the banning was wrong and you should just bow out.

I'm not looking for a flame war, no, I'm looking for an explanation why someone has been banned for the tiniest, most minuscule reason. Laughing at something.[/b]
    I'd do the same thing as Danny did. By the way, it was me who banned "deathbob", so if you think I've made a wrong thing, go ahead send a PM to any Admin about it, anything else? before I close this thread.[/b]

Shohan

No, it is just purely ridiculous that someone was banned because of a 66th post in a 10 pages long topic in off topic. I mean, you can't just stand on something that was not made official. As far as I know, this wasn't written in the"official ko4life's book of rules". Therefore, it's doubtful that someone gets a ban because of that in the first place. But the thing is, HE didn't post the picture, he LAUGHED at it and even stated that there were some people laughing at things that were worst.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

So if he lol'd with that picture, that's ok. But is there a GOOD reason to post it? I laugh everytime I read cama, schrotti and dro's posts, but I'm not posting it everytime.[/b]
    sig'd.

anywho its retarded to ban for making MJ posts...............i can see why in the MJ post in off topic cuz thats like a topic made specifically honoring his death, but to ban anytime anyone makes a joke about mj ANYWHERE on the forum? then link ur reasoning back to the honoring topic rules? ROFL thats just retarded......the newer mods need to get a fucking mind of their own and/or actually USE their head

Banned

I'd do the same thing as Danny did. By the way, it was me who banned "deathbob", so if you think I've made a wrong thing, go ahead send a PM to any Admin about it, anything else? before I close this thread.[/b]
    ok my opinion directly at you is your wrong , you cannot give someone the freedom to post on the topic at hand and then at the last second change your mind and decide to permently ban them.

k my question list

1. did you give him time to change it after he seen the post

NO

2. did you ask him / bring his attention to it

NO

3. did you inform him he had broken the rules or even sent him a pm with some sorta warning

NO

so now we have to read your mind aswell as make sure we have no life so we can read every post just cause some whiny a44 mod wants to take a view on a topic and throw his weight around this forum is a joke this should be friends4life instead of ko4life

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Dear users from KO4Life and specially you nikleo, you are free, if you like don't this forum go to another forum then. Stop crying to the river, seriously.

Banned

DOTA!

You guys have some secret child molestation fantasies. Or you just like your balls fondled by an older man. He was fortunate to die by a heart attack he deserved far far worse. Like being sodomized by a broom handle in prison to death.
    What legend, his legend died a time ago. I know in some places in the world its okay to dangle babies out the window. But FFS this man has no more sales records, and hopefully no legacy. It would not be a bad thing if the world forgot about this pathetic excuse for a man. And finally the lives of all those children who this man corrupted can finally rest easily.[/b]
    Did any of you even read this?

Jeeze, I dont think this guy get more negative? I didn't like any MJ albums or personally like the man either but im not gonna go and flame like a retard on a gaming forum about it. Not only that hes flaming members as well.

:mellow:

Jeeze, I dont think this guy get more negative? I didn't like any MJ albums or personally like the man either but im not gonna go and flame like a retard on a gaming forum about it. Not only that hes flaming members as well.

:mellow:[/b]
    hes simply a MJ hater. Everyones got their own opinions about celebrities. Some people think paris hiltons a slut, some might think shes not....

And anyways, did YOU read the topic? its not directed at deathbob, its directed at CYANEXTIME.

As i had alreayd posted in that topic, it was ridiculous to ban him. He didnt post the picture, but simply LAUGHED because it was funny and he got banned. WOW!!!!!

If George Bush were to die, and ppl posted pics laughing at the controversies and shit involved around him, i bet nobody would get banned. Its only because the admins were fans of MJ and as a result, they wont even let ppl say a single bad word about MJ.

Oh, and now that frankie cant justify a logical reason behind the banning of CYANEXTIME, he tells us to go to another forum. WOW! thats just like, the NBA giving a foul to kobe bryant because he scores a lot, and when ppl get angry at the call, they say "oh its our game, our rules, if u dont like it, go play in europe's basketball league." - Oh, and nobody would ever cry to the river... of all the things to QQ to, why a river?

I bet more users have been banned recently because of stating their opinion about michael jackson, then koxping, or being racist towards a WHOLE NATION, or flaming with much more profanity, or any other reason.

hes simply a MJ hater. Everyones got their own opinions about celebrities. Some people think paris hiltons a slut, some might think shes not....
    And anyways, did YOU read the topic? its not directed at deathbob, its directed at CYANEXTIME.
    As i had alreayd posted in that topic, it was ridiculous to ban him. He didnt post the picture, but simply LAUGHED because it was funny and he got banned. WOW!!!!!
    If George Bush were to die, and ppl posted pics laughing at the controversies and shit involved around him, i bet nobody would get banned. Its only because the admins were fans of MJ and as a result, they wont even let ppl say a single bad word about MJ.
    Oh, and now that frankie cant justify a logical reason behind the banning of CYANEXTIME, he tells us to go to another forum. WOW! thats just like, the NBA giving a foul to kobe bryant because he scores a lot, and when ppl get angry at the call, they say "oh its our game, our rules, if u dont like it, go play in europe's basketball league." - Oh, and nobody would ever cry to the river... of all the things to QQ to, why a river?
    I bet more users have been banned recently because of stating their opinion about michael jackson, then koxping, or being racist towards a WHOLE NATION, or flaming with much more profanity, or any other reason.[/b]

Oh I am so sorry Akutee, I forgot you have Global Moderator powers and can read warning logs

Warned by Notes
    Fr4nkie Warned on Jun 25 2009, 09:59 PM
    Added to warn level Keep talking shit in Michael Jackson's dead topic, He said MJ was as a child molester after ResserGD said not to.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.......t&p=2513777

He wasn't banned for saying "lol" to a picture.

Banned Senior Member

personally, I dont care what Michael did in his life, it had no effect on me whatsoever but he did alot of stuff for the music industry. I believe Death was banned for a mixture of what he said regarding it, and the fact that Resser gave out a warning saying anyone who would be mentioning things about MJ's lawsuits etc would get suspended. And people did... so they were. Hell Shurt also said if he said to not do something, and people did in spite he would have done the same thing as well.

He's dead, it's a shame but people are complaining over a suspension when not listening to a staff member? Someone isn't very smart

Banned

Dear users from KO4Life and specially you nikleo, you are free, if you like don't this forum go to another forum then. Stop crying to the river, seriously.[/b]
    i stay on this forum because of the occasional topic which spikes my intrest enough to post in it , personaly i question why alot when i see a post like yours ,

on a side note your still a mod ? with a reply like that i honestly expected more from you then a simple 1st day mod reply . seriously you may need to take a break and collect yourself b4 replying so stupidly

and its crying a river not to it

personally, I dont care what Michael did in his life, it had no effect on me whatsoever but he did alot of stuff for the music industry. I believe Death was banned for a mixture of what he said regarding it, and the fact that Resser gave out a warning saying anyone who would be mentioning things about MJ's lawsuits etc would get suspended. And people did... so they were. Hell Shurt also said if he said to not do something, and people did in spite he would have done the same thing as well.

He's dead, it's a shame but people are complaining over a suspension when not listening to a staff member? Someone isn't very smart[/b]

sorry for double post first off , but who do you justify its fair ? ive written 2 mods that where invovled , deathbob posted right after him , and then went and fixed his children dinner he wasnt when he came back hours later he was banned ? where in that do you feel he was given a chance cause tbh i seen it as a chance for the other mods to step up and throw some bans to show the new guys up personally , after 2 1/2 years of deathbob posting and not even 10% warn think he was screwed , none of you mods pm'ed him and none warned him he simply didnt see resser's edited post ffs

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

He's dead, it's a shame but people are complaining over a suspension when not listening to a staff member? Someone isn't very smart[/b]
    fact is ressergd's warnign was OBVIOUSLY meant for that specific topic, as it was a topic honoring MJ and he didnt want it sullied with flames about MJ......but to take that warning, a warning designed for a SPECIFIC topic, and apply it to the WHOLE FORUM is idiocity AT BEST

what if users didnt read the topic, theyre getting banned cuz they dont read every topic on ko4life?

theres supposed to be a progressive order to things:
    1) delete post, and then(preferably) pm user why it was deleted so they know
    2) warn user
    3) ban user

Banned

fact is ressergd's warnign was OBVIOUSLY meant for that specific topic, as it was a topic honoring MJ and he didnt want it sullied with flames about MJ......but to take that warning, a warning designed for a SPECIFIC topic, and apply it to the WHOLE FORUM is idiocity AT BEST

what if users didnt read the topic, theyre getting banned cuz they dont read every topic on ko4life?
    theres supposed to be a progressive order to things:
    1) delete post, and then(preferably) pm user why it was deleted so they know
    2) warn user
    3) ban user
    [/b]
    exactly i couldn't agree more

:mellow:[/b]
    so to you wat he wrote in offtopic about someone thats not even a member of this forum merits a perm ban let alone a 30 day ban ? not to mention wat the guy just wrote about him posting it right after the warning ...

"Oh, I'm gonna put it out there now, and say, that if anyone from this point mentions anything about him being a child molestor, or anything like that, i will be using my ban stick. Post respectfully. "

thats ressergd's warning on the bottom of page 2 if he really wanted to warn people he woulda edited the topics title or the 1st post . I actually posted respectfully im guessing i was banned after my 3rd quote where i was simply correcting someone who said he was proven innocent with my opinion on the ruling

so why was i banned for the "anything like that" rule ?

oh and frankie i simply msg felix about why i was banned and told him i just wanted to know why/who , is that against rules ? is that a 30 day or perm ban ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast