Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lol

This is a discussion on lol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; personally, I dont care what Michael did in his life, it had no effect on me whatsoever but he did ...
Page: 3

personally, I dont care what Michael did in his life, it had no effect on me whatsoever but he did alot of stuff for the music industry. I believe Death was banned for a mixture of what he said regarding it, and the fact that Resser gave out a warning saying anyone who would be mentioning things about MJ's lawsuits etc would get suspended. And people did... so they were. Hell Shurt also said if he said to not do something, and people did in spite he would have done the same thing as well.

He's dead, it's a shame but people are complaining over a suspension when not listening to a staff member? Someone isn't very smart[/b]
    and u do realize that not everyone reads every single post of every single page before they post?

a lotta people just read the first post, and maybe 1-2 more before they post.

+1 to cama's post.

I knew I should have added that popcorn emoticon to the forums... What was I thinking?

[spoiler]Eating Popcorn in person aswell.[/spoiler]

I knew I should have added that popcorn emoticon to the forums... What was I thinking?[/b]
    Tisk tisk.

Anyways, I myself don&#39;t disagree with deathbobs ban, but cyanextime, I myself find that find that idiotic and a horrible reason to ban anyone, even to warn at that. Eh, maybe it&#39;s just me, but what does my opinion matter anyways. <_<

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Dear users from KO4Life and specially you nikleo, you are free, if you like don&#39;t this forum go to another forum then. Stop crying to the river, seriously.[/b]
    Never heard such a pathetic reply from a MOD.

And i (surprisingly) agree with what Nikleo and Cama said 100%.

personally, I dont care what Michael did in his life, it had no effect on me whatsoever but he did alot of stuff for the music industry. I believe Death was banned for a mixture of what he said regarding it, and the fact that Resser gave out a warning saying anyone who would be mentioning things about MJ&#39;s lawsuits etc would get suspended. And people did... so they were. Hell Shurt also said if he said to not do something, and people did in spite he would have done the same thing as well.

He&#39;s dead, it&#39;s a shame but people are complaining over a suspension when not listening to a staff member? Someone isn&#39;t very smart[/b]
    Yes, you.

Let&#39;s clear this up. THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT DEATHBOB, NIKILOE IF YOU CARE ABOUT HIM GO MAKE YOUR OWN TOPIC. IT WAS EASY TO SEE WHAT HE DID WRONG TO JUSTIFY A BAN. ( Permanent ban no... )

This topic is about CYANEXTIME getting banned by Danny for saying he laughed at a fucking picture, THAT IS ALL. So please, phantom, tell me where exactly did "ResserGD" say in the "Off Topic Media" section that if anyone laughed at a picture of Michael Jackson they would get banned... I would love to see it.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Okey, bring up a totally irrelevant post because you know that the banning was wrong and you should just bow out.

I&#39;m not looking for a flame war, no, I&#39;m looking for an explanation why someone has been banned for the tiniest, most minuscule reason. Laughing at something.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">
    I agree with Josh on this one.</span>

There is a fine line between laughing out LOUD and giggle in front of your computer alone at home, no one would care if you hated or liked MJ, but sharing your thoughts in a forum this loud have its own consequence based on the rules.
    I know this is NOT the point of this topic, so if we get to the point, then from my own judgement based on justice, I would remove the content and warn the user at 1st, then seond time will leads to a ban. But if it was up me personally, I would just ban the idiot for disrespecting.
    Yes, there are a lot of shit going on about MJ, yes, he is very weird, but making fun of a DEAD man seems extremetly disturbing to me, especially such person like him who made so much impact on the music world, and the huge donation he made to the poor kids. But are they greatful? noooo (some of them), they have to make up a story to accuse someone like MJ, the person who gets sad that kids suffer. tsk tsk....

Oh and the hard stone black and white rules regarding this topic.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.[/b]
    PS: to your flamers, here is my loud opinion of you: You can stick your flames of MJ up your ass, and get urself raped by it, no one would make fun of you, cause you are insignificant, and waste of creative insults, hopefully you die soon so this world suffer less from your useless air consuming.
    wow, that was retarded, right...? To think that I could shout them that loud!

There is a fine line between laughing out LOUD and giggle in front of your computer alone at home, no one would care if you hated or liked MJ, but sharing your thoughts in a forum this loud have its own consequence based on the rules.
    I know this is NOT the point of this topic, so if we get to the point, then from my own judgement based on justice, I would remove the content and warn the user at 1st, then seond time will leads to a ban. But if it was up me personally, I would just ban the idiot for disrespecting.
    Yes, there are a lot of shit going on about MJ, yes, he is very weird, but making fun of a DEAD man seems extremetly disturbing to me, especially such person like him who made so much impact on the music world, and the huge donation he made to the poor kids. But are they greatful? noooo (some of them), they have to make up a story to accuse someone like MJ, the person who gets sad that kids suffer. tsk tsk....

PS: to your flamers, here is my loud opinion of you: You can stick your flames of MJ up your ass, and get urself raped by it, no one would make fun of you, cause you are insignificant, and waste of creative insults, hopefully you die soon so this world suffer less from your useless air consuming.
    wow, that was retarded, right...? To think that I could shout them that loud! [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">What about everyone making fun of Billy Mays? It&#39;s been going on for a while and it doesn&#39;t look like anyone has been banned for it yet. Guess a TV Icon isn&#39;t important enough.</span>

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...95046&st=20

wow, that was retarded, right...? To think that I could shout them that loud! [/b]
    Please point me to Michael Jackson&#39;s ko4life forum account. :mellow:

You still don&#39;t get it do you? Is your ignorance and clear love towards MJ clouding your vision that much? All this guy did was say a picture was funny, he expressed his personal emotion on the subject at hand and he gets a 30 day suspension for it? He didn&#39;t directly mock, he didn&#39;t directly dis-respect by posting pictures or joke and he didn&#39;t directly accuse MJ of anything. If anything, he probably didn&#39;t find the picture funny, he was just saying how fucking hypocritical most people posting "NOT FUNNY" "DISRESPECTFUL" and shit about the picture when 3 pages earlier they were probably laughing at jokes about the deaths of 1000&#39;s of people or laughing at jokes at the expense of someone&#39;s way of life/religion.

Please point me to Michael Jackson&#39;s ko4life forum account. :mellow:

You still don&#39;t get it do you? Is your ignorance and clear love towards MJ clouding your vision that much? All this guy did was say a picture was funny, he expressed his personal emotion on the subject at hand and he gets a 30 day suspension for it? He didn&#39;t directly mock, he didn&#39;t directly dis-respect by posting pictures or joke and he didn&#39;t directly accuse MJ of anything. If anything, he probably didn&#39;t find the picture funny, he was just saying how fucking hypocritical most people posting "NOT FUNNY" "DISRESPECTFUL" and shit about the picture when 3 pages earlier they were probably laughing at jokes about the deaths of 1000&#39;s of people or laughing at jokes at the expense of someone&#39;s way of life/religion.[/b]
    From what I know, these rules are more like guidelines, Im sure it doesnt have to be taken completely into details, otherwise they have to write hundreds of rules what ppl arent allowed to. Another thing is, the mods and admins do have their own judgment individually toward posts based on common sense, they are human, not machines.
    And I get the point just fine, tyvm, calling me ignorant when u arent getting mine at all. Im not some super MJ fan, just likes his music and performance, but most of my posts are neutral, so they arent based on my personal emotion unless mentioned. Im not here to defend or accuse anyone, just point out a couple stuff that are written somewhere and those that I saw, putting it together.
    Now, about the laughing thing, I would like to admit even I myself giggled about a pic of MJ about his skin color transformation, BEFORE HE DIED (no, I didnt posted I lol&#39;d). Alright, u mentioned other dead ppl are also being made fun of, okay.. Let&#39;s put things into different perspective. Imagine those "death topic" of KO players died IRL in the past, how smart do u think it would be if u posted a "lol, he died" when he just died. Making fun of recent death is never funny.
    Before u still dont get it, I think 30 days ban is a little harsh in his case, if it was me I would prolly just delete it and warn him.

Yeah, the mods aren&#39;t machines, that&#39;s true, and a good thing too, or else they&#39;d be just like K2, automated responses and whatnot. However, the rest of the people here are human as well <_< do you want us to refrain from posting our personal opinions just because it may be offensive to someone? GROW THE FUCK UP. The mods sound like hall-monitors in the 5th grade who let the position go to their head and sent the kid to principals office because they said his hair smelled funny or some shit.

From what I know, these rules are more like guidelines, Im sure it doesnt have to be taken completely into details, otherwise they have to write hundreds of rules what ppl arent allowed to. Another thing is, the mods and admins do have their own judgment individually toward posts based on common sense, they are human, not machines.
    And I get the point just fine, tyvm, calling me ignorant when u arent getting mine at all. Im not some super MJ fan, just likes his music and performance, but most of my posts are neutral, so they arent based on my personal emotion unless mentioned. Im not here to defend or accuse anyone, just point out a couple stuff that are written somewhere and those that I saw, putting it together.
    Now, about the laughing thing, I would like to admit even I myself giggled about a pic of MJ about his skin color transformation, BEFORE HE DIED (no, I didnt posted I lol&#39;d). Alright, u mentioned other dead ppl are also being made fun of, okay.. Let&#39;s put things into different perspective. Imagine those "death topic" of KO players died IRL in the past, how smart do u think it would be if u posted a "lol, he died" when he just died. Making fun of recent death is never funny.
    Before u still dont get it, I think 30 days ban is a little harsh in his case, if it was me I would prolly just delete it and warn him.[/b]
    Wait so he has to change his feelings and what he finds funny just because he is dead? No, maybe he doesn&#39;t have to go around and express them, I&#39;m not, if I did express my feelings about this subject fully I&#39;d be joining the club with deathbob/cyanextime probably.
    Sure, moderators have their own judgement, but when their judgement is clouded because of a recent event and someone gets punished for that, that&#39;s when topics like this pop up.
    The thing is, he wasn&#39;t laughing at his death, he was laughing at a joke about it. Joke&#39;s are meant to be funny, sure you may think it&#39;s "too soon" but for other people Jackson played no role whatsoever in their life and they may find it funny, they shouldn&#39;t have to hide that because other people are so sensitive about it...

In reality, like I said before, he probably didn&#39;t even find the pictures funny he just wanted to show how hypocritical people here are. He did that, this topic has done that, Paraistics post about Billy Mays has shown that.

Was there a big panty-bunching party that I apparently missed? Everybody&#39;s pissy with everyone else. Anyway, I looked over CYANEXTIME&#39;s post and tbh, I didn&#39;t see anything horrible there. Was it a &#39;not-nice&#39; comment? Sure, definitely. However, I agree that it wasn&#39;t enough to warrant a 30 day ban or anything. I probably would have warned him, but not suspended him.

Now, about the flaming of every dead person lately... Seriously people, is it so hard to simply respect the fact that they died and leave it at that? I&#39;m not going to ban anyone, simply because that&#39;d require me to read the entire topics pertaining to all of the dead celebrities, but really... Just give your condolences and leave it at that, find somewhere else to flame.

Was there a big panty-bunching party that I apparently missed?[/b]
    You didn&#39;t get the invite on facebook ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast