Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

lol VENDETTALEADER should probation !

This is a discussion on lol VENDETTALEADER should probation ! within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i got probation because i wrote some words into arabic not only me but also "@hamad" and they sent to ...
Page: 1

Default lol VENDETTALEADER should probation !

i got probation because i wrote some words into arabic not only me but also "@hamad" and they sent to me this message
    Originally Posted by MrRapist

You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

Reason: Ennglish only.
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    Gamers4Life

so what about that
    Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    ANANIN O DAR AMINDAN CIKAN BÜTÜN VARLIKLARI SIKER1M OROSPU EVLADI KİTABİNİ SİKTİĞİMİN EVLADI SENİ İNSAN DİYE CEKİP CIKARAN DOKTURU YARATAN TANRINI SIKERIM OROSPUNUN DÖLÜ ŞEREF1N1 S1KT1ĞM1N DÖL İSRAFI 75 MİLYON COCUĞU ANAS1 GOTUNU HOBİ DİYE SİKTİRİR GELMİŞ BURDA İNGİLİZCE DİYE ZIRLIYOR

as i said at media section, they should be banned pernamently.
    Bathory and zuka like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You got feedback section for this kind of posts, why posting it at KO's section under general chat?

Feedback

Don't you know? This is Turks4Life now.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Know what you should do? PM HIM and tell HIM.

Know what you shouldn't do? This, this that you're doing.
    MrRapist likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i got one aswell for spamming and trolling, then look up what FuriousKO/ Brambor or smthing do...
    rapist is just not doing his job at all

Little archer Senior Member

Can you keep your media section braindead drama away from here?
    Last edited by razor; 11-07-2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: children aren't inherently retarded
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Can you keep your media section 1st grade drama away from here?
    pointing out that the active moderator, isn't doing his "job"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    as i said at media section, they should be banned pernamently.
    Yeah just like Furiousko, adi, hamad, barthory and all the other tools that constantly shittalk all day because their life still only consists of ko. Might as well enjoy a completely dead forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    i got probation because i wrote some words into arabic not only me but also "@hamad" and they sent to me this message
    Well con funcking gratulation. You had a whole fuckin conversation on multiple pages. How do you know he did not get infracted? You don't. Exactly take your emo vendetta to ko where it belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i got one aswell for spamming and trolling, then look up what FuriousKO/ Brambor or smthing do...
    rapist is just not doing his job at all
    You posted "upppppppppppp" in the media section. What the actual fuck did you expect? You along with multiple other people got infracted. So shush.
    Furiousko has a whole lot of infractions including a ban just recently. And fyi I do not have any job at all. I do this on my free time. I log once per day to check reports because this shithole does not deserve more time unless it gets completely revamped. I got mod to take care of scams which is what I do when they happen onsite.

Also I am not the only moderator. Admins don't do jackshit here. Last people who got mod/admin just cared about k4l for the time they were playing actively again. Devile does barely ever log. Cama logs from time to time to check if shits still running I suppose. The rest is compltely fuckin useless. Pendexo takes care of the private server section. At least the server he is with, I suppose. All other mods log in once a month and do nothing. So please. Give me a fucking break. Everytime shit happens you emos open a new topic and go all emo for literally 0 reason. Here, now you know what I think.
    Adi and MySexualIntention like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Yeah just like Furiousko, adi, hamad, barthory and all the other tools that constantly shittalk all day because their life still only consists of ko. Might as well enjoy a completely dead forum.

Well con funcking gratulation. You had a whole fuckin conversation on multiple pages. How do you know he did not get infracted? You don't. Exactly take your emo vendetta to ko where it belongs.

You posted "upppppppppppp" in the media section. What the actual fuck did you expect? You along with multiple other people got infracted. So shush.
    Furiousko has a whole lot of infractions including a ban just recently. And fyi I do not have any job at all. I do this on my free time. I log once per day to check reports because this shithole does not deserve more time unless it gets completely revamped. I got mod to take care of scams which is what I do when they happen onsite.

Also I am not the only moderator. Admins don't do jackshit here. Last people who got mod/admin just cared about k4l for the time they were playing actively again. Devile does barely ever log. Cama logs from time to time to check if shits still running I suppose. The rest is compltely fuckin useless. Pendexo takes care of the private server section. At least the server he is with, I suppose. All other mods log in once a month and do nothing. So please. Give me a fucking break. Everytime shit happens you emos open a new topic and go all emo for literally 0 reason. Here, now you know what I think.
    Even though I disagree with the part of me constantly shittalking 'all day', I agree with the rest.

And honestly speaking how come this thread isn't closed yet? just for posting it in this section you can simply close it...
    why don't you do it and just save yourself time commenting here..

joking right? brambor does nothing else then spamming his posts, ban him with these vendetta guys just spamming ..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Even though I disagree with the part of me constantly shittalking 'all day', I agree with the rest.

And honestly speaking how come this thread isn't closed yet? just for posting it in this section you can simply close it...
    the "vendettaleader" deserves a ban so thats why this post is up
    "again" cause he was banned already

Banned

Yeah or you can give me 5 fucking seconds to move it to the correct forum.
    joking right? brambor does nothing else then spamming his posts, ban him with these vendetta guys just spamming ..
    Reading comprehension 10/10.
    Of course you don't because as we all know, the other ones are the bad guys.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Honestly speaking, maybe he's a spammer but I don't think you are any better.

the "vendettaleader" deserves a ban so thats why this post is up
    "again" cause he was banned already
    I never said if he deserve getting banned or not, did I?
    I said that this topic is in the wrong section and also all of you are complaining about a single moderator like he's the only moderator here.

Like really, can't you see that he's not the only moderator here? I'm not saying he's doing his job perfectly or anything but if you're pointing fingers then point it on
    the entire staff members in this forum and not on a single guy.
    MrRapist likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Of course you don't because as we all know, the other ones are the bad guys.
    I don't disagree because 'the other ones' are the bad guys, I disagree because I don't shit talk.
    Do you see me going into people's topics and talking about how 'good' they are? you don't.

If something then it's some annoying kid visting my topic, start talking crap and then I comment on it, politely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast