losst password, mail gone

This is a discussion on losst password, mail gone within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; sorry for spamming here, but I really dont known, what to do with this. my problem is that I losst ...
Page: 1

exot

sorry for spamming here, but I really dont known, what to do with this. my problem is that I losst my password (forgot) and my mail is gone cause my registred domain was expired (I dont payed for it).. now I dont known what to do. I pmed some administrators, but without respond. Im trustable person, not scammer or something like that, many ppl can say..

Create a new KO account and message the support team. Give them all your info you remember of your account they might help you, but they probally won't. Also this is not an official forum of KO so no GMs visit here or anyone else that could help you get your account back.

Banned Senior Member

If the account is on ko4life, then PM me to see if it can be resolved.

If the account has to do with KnightOnline (K2) theres nothing we can do

exot

If the account is on ko4life, then PM me to see if it can be resolved.

If the account has to do with KnightOnline (K2) theres nothing we can do[/b]
    account is here on ko4life, Im still waiting for your respond on PM.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I had the same problem, i just used a different account to send a support ticket giving my payment info and they changed the email the next day, so i was able to change the password.

1talus

yes