Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

@ Lutz or any other mod for that matter.

This is a discussion on @ Lutz or any other mod for that matter. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I'm not talking about just the girakon market section, you have been trying to be a hard ass for about ...
Page: 3

Banned

I'm not talking about just the girakon market section, you have been trying to be a hard ass for about the past month. Oh and btw, I'll argue with you whenever I feel the need to. You are not god and I have the right to disagree with what you do. If you can argue with others, then others have the right to argue with you. Don't like it? Leave earth.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I'm not talking about just the girakon market section, you have been trying to be a hard ass for about the past month. Oh and btw, I'll argue with you whenever I feel the need to. You are not god and I have the right to disagree with what you do. If you can argue with others, then others have the right to argue with you. Don't like it? Leave earth.[/b]
    You can argue all you'd like.

Banned

Don't argue with me

Then don't say that. I have settled down in this topic, and actually trying to talk to you mods. Maybe if the rules didn't contradict things that mods do, then it wouldn't be a problem. Like how when you remove a signature, you replace it with text that is wider than what the rules state. Maybe you should wrap it so it fits within the limits. Also, how a mod put a topic in general KO chat about the earthquake in Peru. Sure I think it should be there, but does that mean that is where it is supposed to be posted? NO. So server issues pertaining to a certain server, should be posted in the server sections. Even if it says "merchant section". It still pertains to that server, not to the general ko public. So is he going to be muted for posting in the wrong sections? No he won't, so why should others be muted/banned for it? If your going to try to enforce rules, the rules should be for everyone, with noone breaking them. If you don't noone will care about your "rules".

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Don't argue with me

Then don't say that. I have settled down in this topic, and actually trying to talk to you mods. Maybe if the rules didn't contradict things that mods do, then it wouldn't be a problem. Like how when you remove a signature, you replace it with text that is wider than what the rules state. Maybe you should wrap it so it fits within the limits. Also, how a mod put a topic in general KO chat about the earthquake in Peru. Sure I think it should be there, but does that mean that is where it is supposed to be posted? NO. So server issues pertaining to a certain server, should be posted in the server sections. Even if it says "merchant section". It still pertains to that server, not to the general ko public. So is he going to be muted for posting in the wrong sections? No he won't, so why should others be muted/banned for it? If your going to try to enforce rules, the rules should be for everyone, with noone breaking them. If you don't noone will care about your "rules".[/b]
    i got the problem solved for u!!!!!

if u dont like it, leave

saga

Excellent suggestion, cama..and as tuna said, spreading out the sections will segregate and eventually kill off the forum.

The forum, as it appears today, wasn't randomly thrown together. It's the result of a lot of work, trial and error, and user input. That being said, (and i dont speak for the entier ko4life staff) I appreciate your suggestion, but it's been discussed several times throughout the lifespan of this forum....each time, it was decided that the move wasn't conducive to the environment the founders are trying to create/maintain.[/b]
    Now ur sentense is perfect!

Banned

if u dont like it, leave[/b]
    I have it solved for you to!!!

if you don't like it, gtfo of my post.

I think you don't belong here, just because of your signature

Banned

Why? Because you remove my signature which breaks the rules, and replace it with something else that also breaks the rules, BUT it's ok if a mod does it. It's not my fault your hypocrites.

Why? Because you remove my signature which breaks the rules, and replace it with something else that also breaks the rules, BUT it's ok if a mod does it. It's not my fault your hypocrites.[/b]
    i think its more about, that u cant apply common sense to the rules to see that the sig they replaced it with doesnt break the rules

cant remember who said it but "common sense actually isnt that common" i guess ur the proof for it

if u dont like it, leave[/b]

Banned

Actually it does, guess what, Erics does too. It's not wrapped to fit 400 pixels wide, so therefor it breaks the rules. If rules can slide in some places, and not in others, then your rules are worthless.

Actually it does, guess what, Erics does too. It's not wrapped to fit 400 pixels wide, so therefor it breaks the rules. If rules can slide in some places, and not in others, then your rules are worthless.[/b]
    eric breaks the rules on a daily basis, sadly he has admin and gets away with it find a better example if u wanna prove ur point ....and in this case he really isnt breaking the rules

but as said, text width isnt breaking the rules as it isnt changing the default size of the forum, stop whining about it already its a stupid ponit to argue with cuz u already lost the argument before u started

Banned

I don't have to show a better example, if mods or anyone for that matter can break the rules and get away with it, then everyone else has the right to too. Just like the post about the earthquake in general ko chat. It should have really went into offtopic because it's not about ko. Since a mod made it, it won't be moved tho, but if I made it I would be muted and it would be moved to offtopic. I don't follow rules that are only set for certain people.

lets put it this way jesus, u presented ur case, so far 3 admins, a mod or two, and multiple people ahve told u ur wrong about the market place situation, face the facts YOUR WRONG

as for the sigs, uve been told by the admin that made the rule exactly what was meant by making the rule and how its enforced, yet u continue to argue over pointless details, once again ur wrong

ur whole arguement at this point is based on stubborness, uve been told whats gonna happen(nothing) and that if u dont like it to leave, ur continual arguing is a waste of ur time as its been discussed MANY times by the admins and its been decided EVERY time that it wont happen

Banned

I don't really even care, but if they can't follow the rules as everyone else is supposed to. Then noone else has to follow the rules either. So my point is stop being a hypocrite or get over people not following the rules down to a t.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast