Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

@ Lutz or any other mod for that matter.

This is a discussion on @ Lutz or any other mod for that matter. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I don't really even care, but if they can't follow the rules as everyone else is supposed to. Then noone ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I don't really even care, but if they can't follow the rules as everyone else is supposed to. Then noone else has to follow the rules either. So my point is stop being a hypocrite or get over people not following the rules down to a t.[/b]
    or they just ban whoever doesnt follow the rules when they feel the need to ban for nto following the rules

Banned

Well since they think they are god, I guess they can do what they feel. If I want to bitch about it, I can. Don't like it then start a post about me or something. Either way my signature still tells the truth, ko4life mods suck. If you can't follow the rules yourself, then don't put them for everyone else to follow either.

Banned Senior Member

The text is coded in the browser. If you change your resoultion to something smaller, the text lines will break at different points. Images however WONT change their size per a users screen resolution

Also, I changed your sig so it will match the warning which you were given awhile ago I assume, so now theres nothing left to complain about

eric breaks the rules on a daily basis, sadly he has admin and gets away with it find a better example if u wanna prove ur point ....and in this case he really isnt breaking the rules

but as said, text width isnt breaking the rules as it isnt changing the default size of the forum, stop whining about it already its a stupid ponit to argue with cuz u already lost the argument before u started[/b]
    Where have I broken the rules kiddo? You are utterly pathetic cama, grow the fuck up. You were never any good at the actual game so you came here and spammed all day until you got the attention you deseperately sought.

I've never actually seen you say anything remotely intelligent, you are scum.

Banned

Eric

is

god.

ok bb

Where have I broken the rules kiddo? You are utterly pathetic cama, grow the fuck up. You were never any good at the actual game so you came here and spammed all day until you got the attention you deseperately sought.

I've never actually seen you say anything remotely intelligent, you are scum.[/b]
    eric muting a person for personal reasons again? omg what a surprise!!!!! fyi eric everytime u ban me and others for personal reasons(like u just did in this topic) ur breaking the rules

Eric Warned on Today, 09:03 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming.
    Eric Warned on Jul 7 2007, 11:00 PM
    Added to warn level Ban Evasion. Permanent.
    Eric Warned on Jul 7 2007, 09:27 PM
    Added to warn level Ban evasion, Repeated Flaming.
    1 month ban.
    Eric Warned on Jul 6 2007, 02:32 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming.[/b]
    all that to be unbanned by devile, werent u and all the mods told to be more professional? and here u are muting me once again for personal reasons

eric muting a person for personal reasons again? omg what a surprise!!!!! fyi eric everytime u ban me and others for personal reasons(like u just did in this topic) ur breaking the rules
    all that to be unbanned by devile, werent u and all the mods told to be more professional? and here u are muting me once again for personal reasons [/b]
    FYI you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.
    Break more rules and you will find yourself with a MUCH longer mute than 2 hours. Don't expect anyone to bail you out this time.

End of story, oki?

FYI you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.
    Break more rules and you will find yourself with a MUCH longer mute than 2 hours. Don't expect anyone to bail you out this time.

End of story, oki?[/b]
    exactly what rules am i breaking? im expressing my opinions about the staff of this forum(mainly 1 in perticular), i see no rules preventing that

anyway guess ill shut up now, eric has flexed his admin abuse muscles, all stand clear!

exactly what rules am i breaking? im expressing my opinions about the staff of this forum(mainly 1 in perticular), i see no rules preventing that[/b]
    I suggest you reread the rules over, maybe it will do you some good. Don't expect me to reply again, the next time you break the rules you will be muted again.
    Any attempt to make a topic just to perpetuate the bullshit will be removed for inciting flames.

To the original poster, this is how the forums are set-up we've already discussed why we don't want to make seperate server sections and if you want to have a real discussion about it feel free to remake the topic and try to not come across so harsh and maybe a bit more mature?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234