Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

market mod for c-west and east

This is a discussion on market mod for c-west and east within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; yeh, gogo vote there. i already did [/b] lol...
Page: 4

TopCat

yeh, gogo vote there.

i already did [/b]
    lol

1 thing to say.. dont make owa it.. like everyone sayin hes inactive and makes a flame weneva undyez are involved.

iiason

gogo owa. or magic xD

I'd like to nominate myself as the new c-west market moderator, Im very active and i've done lots of sucesfull trades. h34r:

blackcore is my idol since we were both 7 years old. There was some girl who was stealing my toys and he told her to buy her own ! my hero

after that he got beaten up badly by her and became gay to make all girls suffer

he got my eternal vote

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

blackcore is my idol since we were both 7 years old. There was some girl who was stealing my toys and he told her to buy her own ! my hero

after that he got beaten up badly by her and became gay to make all girls suffer
    he got my eternal vote[/b]
    LAWL

Honorable clan leader, trustable, good friend, I'm sure he will do a great job moderating this section.

Fr4nkie u mod for both carnac or just west

sexy Owa

1 thing to say.. dont make owa it.. like everyone sayin hes inactive and makes a flame weneva undyez are involved.[/b]
    truely hate it when people try to say things without me seeing it please bring such accusations to my attention before posting them on a forum, i dont flame undestructablezz i do happen however to have problems with icecoldkillah as hes a poor king and clan leader. i have respect for undestructablezz as a clan for their organization and skills in game :/ not only that but some of you are good people. as the the inactive part o.o im on this at least 5 times a day :/

Ok, I think that we've established that Carnac will get a mod in due time. Phantomlink can post something here whenever it's decided.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234