View Poll Results: Active market mods?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- They would know who is, who was, and who might be a scammer.

26 76.47%
  • No- Why not have the regular ones as admins?

8 23.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Market moderators should be active players?

This is a discussion on Market moderators should be active players? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; That's mostly why I'm here, I check the market section all the time. I think that this is a good ...
Page: 2

4:20

That's mostly why I'm here, I check the market section all the time. I think that this is a good idea so I voted yes.

What in the fuck? Triple post? Sorry about that...

Thats already happening, eric pinning his market post, pinning only 1 scammer post, lutz making his title big red and bold. Someone from diez with +9 shell and +10 ds ingame was selling +9/10 items on here and it didnt get deleted for ages. And you can see who is a duper ingame, if they rebirth there +9/10 armor its easy enough, also its better as if a active ingame mod catchs a well known koxper he can ban them from here. So i voted yes.[/b]
    if you don't like it then leave, I unpinned the topic because I was tired of people being fucking little kids about it. If you don't understand the simple fact that people will know my stuff is 100% legit AND the fact that I spend my own time and money so kids like you can have a place to act like idiots yet all I get useless flames directed towards me.
    We do what we can with the market forums, we can't sift through all the threads searching for illegit items, nor is that our job.

if you don't like it then leave, I unpinned the topic because I was tired of people being fucking little kids about it. If you don't understand the simple fact that people will know my stuff is 100% legit AND the fact that I spend my own time and money so kids like you can have a place to act like idiots yet all I get useless flames directed towards me.
    We do what we can with the market forums, we can't sift through all the threads searching for illegit items, nor is that our job.[/b]
    Which is why you can add Mod's that can only do stuff in the Market section of their server's.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Thats already happening, eric pinning his market post, pinning only 1 scammer post, lutz making his title big red and bold. Someone from diez with +9 shell and +10 ds ingame was selling +9/10 items on here and it didnt get deleted for ages. And you can see who is a duper ingame, if they rebirth there +9/10 armor its easy enough, also its better as if a active ingame mod catchs a well known koxper he can ban them from here. So i voted yes.[/b]
    Would you rather not have me test mods? Mind you, when's the last time you've programmed anything?

Would you rather not have me test mods? Mind you, when's the last time you've programmed anything?[/b]
    Never, he is just a shit talking Frenchie, ignore him Lutz. :lol: :wub:

KirbyKommando

Voted No because current GM's are doing a pretty good job, but I do think new admins for servers like Cypher,Olympia,Pathos,Manes should be made .. cuz those kinda get .. not enough attention .. baaaagh u know what I mean ^^

Voted No because current GM's are doing a pretty good job, but I do think new admins for servers like Cypher,Olympia,Pathos,Manes should be made .. cuz those kinda get .. not enough attention .. baaaagh u know what I mean ^^[/b]

You do know, of course, that we (the moderating team and admins) aren't GM's... right? If we were, KO would be in a much better place right about now.

Banned Senior Member

we could only wish.... ( at least when we played )

Psy

I voted yes because i'm pissed off that Eric changed what my topic had in it because there were some +2 uniques. (Read the sticky topic he made, the votes in there are 90% in favor of allowing most +2 uniques... including the bifrost ones I had up. He deleted all the rings mentioned in the topic that I traded my cs+8 for to get)

if you don't follow the rules then what do you expect? And most people didn't support bifrost uniques nor is the poll over. Also, it's quit funny that I can point out about 5 people that voted yes that specifically want to sell their own +2s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12