Market Place sub-sections

This is a discussion on Market Place sub-sections within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; It'd be helpful if the market places for each server had sub-sections for buying and selling. That way people wanting ...
Page: 1

LYLE

Default Market Place sub-sections

It'd be helpful if the market places for each server had sub-sections for buying and selling. That way people wanting to buy/sell something can go directly to the section they want and dont have to filter through posts that they don't really want to see.

FatM4n

that would save a lot of time

I dont see any bad thing with this idea

VipexXx

But whats with ppl who want trade, or are buying stuff and selling at the same time?

I dont like multiple threads already!

LYLE

Originally posted by VipexXx
    But whats with ppl who want trade
    A seperate section for trading might be helpful also, but from looking at the market, most of the threads that deal with trading are related to something being sold, so I guess trading could fall under the selling section.

or are buying stuff and selling at the same time?
    With seperate sections, it'd be easier to sell or buy items, due to the fact that it would require less time to search for the item that a player wants. It would also require less "bumping" by the buyer/seller because topics aren't bumped down as often.

I dont like multiple threads already!
    It's not that hard to make two threads or monitor them.

manif3sto

Default Re: Market Place sub-sections

Originally posted by LYLE
    It'd be helpful if the market places for each server had sub-sections for buying and selling. *That way people wanting to buy/sell something can go directly to the section they want and dont have to filter through posts that they don't really want to see.
    I agree.

JudgmentDay

seperate buying/selling section would be helpful imo

Blaze

I think it's fine as it is.