Difference between Members and Member+

This is a discussion on Difference between Members and Member+ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Howdy all, I was wondering the difference between Members and Member+ usergroups. Each usergroup has its own features? Positive and ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Howdy all,

I was wondering the difference between Members and Member+ usergroups. Each usergroup has its own features? Positive and negative side of both usergroups(if there is one) ?

Thanks.

Absolutely nothing. We set up the Member + group when we were requiring that users have 25 posts before they could post in the Market sections. Unfortunately, this caused MASSIVE spam, so we took off the restriction. Essentially, both groups are the same, one just has a '+' and the other doesn't.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Absolutely nothing. We set up the Member + group when we were requiring that users have 25 posts before they could post in the Market sections. Unfortunately, this caused MASSIVE spam, so we took off the restriction. Essentially, both groups are the same, one just has a '+' and the other doesn't.[/b]
    Oh that's what it is. I was trying to figure it out myself by looking total post counts and registration date but I guess those had nothing do with it. Thank you for your fast reply. ^^

punkins3

i didnt understand , member+ is with 25 post?

Banned Senior Member

no need to bump old posts