Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

market section

This is a discussion on market section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ok im reading through the market section , cwest atm since its what interest me now here is the problem ...
Page: 1

Banned

ok im reading through the market section , cwest atm since its what interest me now here is the problem , everyone selling there chars and there is at least 3-10 flame post of people saying there koxped chars , well my question is 1 is this ok to do and 2 what is the consequence if it is not ok to do , seems like there topic invaders who are hoping to ruin the chances of the seller selling there account , and tbh i think its just plain stupid i mean the market section is for selling and buying obviously if there duped items / koxped chars ITS A BUYERS BEWARE and im sure the buyer takes the time to think b4 he buys these accounts , personally i would love to see some of the flamers get ban's / mute's either or atm i dont care which just getting a little tired of everyone being jonny doogooder when they see a char they think cheats . also i think there should be a even bigger penalty if they post to a topic without proof as that is what flaming is accusing someone with no reason or no proof

i will say this

######## read first @@@@@@@@

i dont want flames only healthy discussion on this topic , if you bring me or my name into it at anytime or my chars ingame i will be asking for your account to be permanently banned cause I WANT THIS ON TOPIC ONLY thanks for anyone who abides by this

taken from cwest market rules

Invading Topics

* Due to recent activities of this section, NO MORE FLAMING will be tolerated in the C-West forum. People "invading" other peoples topics with vulgar language or anything which offends the topic creator, will be SUSPENDED for 7 days + given a 10% warn. If you receive this consequence 3 times, you will be BANNED on all of your accounts linked to your IP. Anyone found selling items which is owned by anybody who was banned this way, will be IP banned as well. I do not care who you are, this rule must be enforced until I see my section consists of calm members. We must keep a clean, organized and especially civilized forum so that people will feel more "comfortable" in this section. Flaming toward anything, whether it's personal or about actions done in game involving clan activity, etc are all examples of the above rule. If someone has offended you on your topic or anywhere of the C-West marketing section, please DO NOT reply with a flame as well -- Just PM me with the link and the name of the offender and I will take action to solve your problem. Once again, this will NOT be tolerated until further notice.

Read The Rules

I don't see what the problem is. Those who are selling their characters can easily provide information that proves that their character were not leveled illegally. People don't have a problem with other people selling their character, they have a problem people who pop out of nowhere with multiple level 80 characters on a server filled with cheaters.

i dont know about you, but i dont want koxpers selling their chars on this site

Boyce

i dont know about you, but i dont want koxpers selling their chars on this site[/b]
    rich coming from you nikleo- a koxper.
    *waits for "proof please" reply*

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

LOL - nik, you serious?

Ask for a ban all you want nik, most like vandy will come along, but tempt fate vandy

most like vandy will come along, but tempt fate vandy[/b]
    i couldn't understand that

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i couldn't understand that[/b]
    Makes two of us

Banned

Rather not tell you on MSN nik so everyone could know the chain of command if any have a problem similar like this.

With this situation you would have to talk with your market mod. In your case it is J.

If J wont help you, or can't help you, or is inactive to help you, then you should request the assistance from the Global Mods.

If Globals ^_________________________________________^ then you should request the assistance from the Admins. (All the contact ways listed above should be via PM or MSN)

If you can not get in touch with a Admin, then make it known public in this section which Admins will see eventually.

Makes two of us[/b]
    I must of been smokin crack

meant to of said,

Most likely vandy will come into the topic and support Nik, so don't tempt me to reveal things.

I must of been smokin crack

meant to of said,

Most likely vandy will come into the topic and support Nik, so don't tempt me to reveal things.[/b]
    I still don't understand.. how does the second part of the sentance link to the first? =D

you don't wanna know.

BB BRO BB

Banned

you don't wanna know.

BB BRO BB[/b]
    get over yourself child , i knew i couldnt count on a few good retards to flame my post like normal , try reading the rules a bit child

My bad. Ontopic from now.. Go!

Its a nice idea but what about the people we know/think leveled illegitly?

Banned

Its a nice idea but what about the people we know/think leveled illegitly?[/b]
    Chain of command of course.

If J wont help you, or can't help you, or is inactive to help you, then you should request the assistance from the Global Mods.

If Globals ^_________________________________________^ then you should request the assistance from the Admins. (All the contact ways listed above should be via PM or MSN)

If you can not get in touch with a Admin, then make it known public in this section which Admins will see eventually.[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast