Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Market Sections

This is a discussion on Market Sections within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; What's the requirement to post? I think you should make an announcement for it in all market sections in which ...
Page: 1

Leonidas

Default Market Sections

What's the requirement to post? I think you should make an announcement for it in all market sections in which it applies to or at least make a pinned topic(if one doesn't already exist and I missed it).

Gamers4Life FAQ

4th and 5th Q's answer your question

Leonidas

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    Gamers4Life FAQ

4th and 5th Q's answer your question
    Thanks!! (damn 90 days is way too long..)

do you really need to wait 90 days still?

They stress "Trades for USD" on these forums, therefore.. They dont want just anyone to be able to walk in and trade.. for.. well regular items..

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

It's a good idea, keep it this way

FLaMeS

I think its 50 now isnt it? Sucks...cuz I got some stuff I wanna buy but can't make a topic, guess I can just wait and see who sells the stuff i need, oh well

Banned

Why so impatient? Want to scam someone?

Quote Originally Posted by FLaMeS View Post
    I think its 50 now isnt it? Sucks...cuz I got some stuff I wanna buy but can't make a topic, guess I can just wait and see who sells the stuff i need, oh well
    You can speed things up by making LEGITIMATE contributions to the forum.

Scallywag

lol im in the same boat with the 50 posts thingy..guess we could start an interesting topic and get a dialogue going here :P

why so impatient you want to scam somebody he say!! no just want to get back to buying and selling .. hell i am trustable ,,killingspree even got me listed twice as trustable

Banned Senior Member

well im member since 2006, but i dont have 50 post yet . such a shame

Maybe a little off-topic... but I think we need more and more active market moderators. I see people spamming eachothers topic with their own selling list. Scammers trying to scam. People selling illegal items (+10 shells etc) and nothing is being done about it.

Even if the global mods could check the market sections once in a while it would help a lot, even if it was only once a week it would be more than now...

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Maybe a little off-topic... but I think we need more and more active market moderators. I see people spamming eachothers topic with their own selling list. Scammers trying to scam. People selling illegal items (+10 shells etc) and nothing is being done about it.

Even if the global mods could check the market sections once in a while it would help a lot, even if it was only once a week it would be more than now...
    We can't go through every single market threads but you can help us out by reporting them. It'll get the job done much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    We can't go through every single market threads but you can help us out by reporting them. It'll get the job done much faster.
    I pmed a mod some time ago about a guy spamming every topic posting his own selling list cause he couldn't make a topic himself. Never got an answer back

I know you guys r busy and doing ur best, but no point in having a 50 post limit when they just spam their shit in other peoples topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast