Markets

This is a discussion on Markets within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Would it be possible to add a section in the Market sections for USD trades, maybe like sub-sections or something. ...
Page: 1

Would it be possible to add a section in the Market sections for USD trades, maybe like sub-sections or something.

ie.

Ares Market
    Ares USD Trades

Diez Market
    Diez USD Trades

etc...Or something to that affect. That way people looking to buy/sell for USD wouldn't have to search thru all the posts where people are buying/selling for igc/items and vice versa. Keep the actual market section for the buying and selling of stuff for igc like moradon is, except for the gay 999,999,999 limit in game.

May also lead to less spam on the market forums since there would be less bumps required on each section. It would just be up to the Market Mods to assure that they stayed sorted out if someone posted in the wrong section. I don't know just a thought, whether it's feasible or not, or if it would be too much hassle to actually add all the sub-sections.

DragonFire

I think this is a good Idea

I_JuST_OwNed_U

+1 awesome idea, but they might not make it possibe b/c buying things off game for usd is violation of Tos or w/e the hell it is, but i dont think it matters, this is a forum and we're not under K2's rule from what i know, so i agree good idea, and hope it can happen soon

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

AFAIK ko4life doesnt officially support usd trades cuz theres so much that can go wrong with them(scamming for example :P) so this way if they dont officially support them then they cant be blamed in any way/shape/form for scams

that's true, don't actually support them from my understanding as well, but allowing them to be posted in the forum could be considered complacency and disregard for the TOS, so allowing them to be posted with no consequences for the users could be considered same as allowing the trades.

I was just thinking this would be a way to help clean up the market sections some. Also if the mods/admins and trusted trade moderators are mediating trades that occur thru USD transactions, then also seems as though the forum supports them. Kinda in a gray area atm.

also....took me a minute to realize what you meant by AFAIK...brain is tired today. :P

DragonFire

that's true, don't actually support them from my understanding as well, but allowing them to be posted in the forum could be considered complacency and disregard for the TOS, so allowing them to be posted with no consequences for the users could be considered same as allowing the trades.

I was just thinking this would be a way to help clean up the market sections some. Also if the mods/admins and trusted trade moderators are mediating trades that occur thru USD transactions, then also seems as though the forum supports them. Kinda in a gray area atm.

also....took me a minute to realize what you meant by AFAIK...brain is tired today. :P[/b]
    I still don't know know what AFAIK means :S

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cant remember where but phantom said they dont help trade USD trades :P which would be smart cuz theres really no proof when someone gets money or not just their word...very easy to scam lol "he didnt send me the money give me my item back" "he scammed me i sent him the money WHYD U GIVE HIM THE ITEM BACK!?!??!?!!"

AFAIK=as far as i know noooooob

Banned Senior Member

If you want to deal in USD, you have to be ready for the risks. But I dont see splitting the forums for usd and igc trades in our future

I personally won't be doing USD trades...that's between the 2 people.....was just thinking maybe by splitting it, it would make the market sections more efficient...but I do realize it'd be a pain to do so.

Call the different sections... IGC and Trade sections

and just use the trade section as a USD section :P

DragonFire

It would give me something to do :P (if retards don't know what to do)

the_stiffmeister

USD section with a disclaimer??

Disclaimer: "Ko4life is in no way, shape, or form responsible for the loss of moneys or in-game coins/items. Any and all complaints about lost property will be ignored and shall be deleted from this forum."