Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Mentally Challenged?

This is a discussion on Mentally Challenged? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; are you still caring?[/b] i care about you meep baby dont do this...
Page: 12

are you still caring?[/b]

i care about you meep

baby

dont do this

Hey cutie Senior Member

hahaha

Banned

People for some reason didn't get the point that being in the "Very Special Person" group was bad and where requesting to be in it, so they changed it to Mentally Challenged. Then again for some odd reason people STILL didn't get it, so they finally took out the pink and bold color and now you are left with what you have now.

People for some reason didn't get the point that being in the "Very Special Person" group was bad and where requesting to be in it, so they changed it to Mentally Challenged. Then again for some odd reason people STILL didn't get it, so they finally took out the pink and bold color and now you are left with what you have now.[/b]
    Indeed, but the name "Mentally Challenged" is not well chosen for the people in this group, lets take Private or Moe for an example, i do not like either of these two, but when it comes to discussions they have the best arguments, mostly so deep and filled with sarcasm so that the average user jumps in, says something, gets offended after getting a reply and an army of "friends" join the wagon and flame the shit out of everybody. A classic, if i may say so myself.

Triply

Indeed, but the name "Mentally Challenged" is not well chosen for the people in this group, lets take Private or Moe for an example, i do not like either of these two, but when it comes to discussions they have the best arguments, mostly so deep and filled with sarcasm so that the average user jumps in, says something, gets offended after getting a reply and an army of "friends" join the wagon and flame the shit out of everybody. A classic, if i may say so myself.[/b]
    the admins arent smart enough to understand so they QQ and try to make u guys look bad by putting u in that group. ^^

the admins arent smart enough to understand so they QQ and try to make u guys look bad by putting u in that group. ^^[/b]

AHAHHAHA DAVES ASKED FOR VSP THEN IT GOT CHANGED TO MENTALLY CHALLENGED SO HE MADE A NEW ACCT

AHAHHAHA DAVES ASKED FOR VSP THEN IT GOT CHANGED TO MENTALLY CHALLENGED SO HE MADE A NEW ACCT[/b]
    Woha, calm down kiddo.

Triply

AHAHHAHA DAVES ASKED FOR VSP THEN IT GOT CHANGED TO MENTALLY CHALLENGED SO HE MADE A NEW ACCT[/b]
    new account member number 2,003? k bro

Banned

new account member number 2,003? k bro[/b]
    its called plan B

new account member number 2,003? k bro[/b]

word, isnt 2 accounts against rules!? Ban!

but srsly tho, are you using a diff acct cuz of the group? haha

Triply

word, isnt 2 accounts against rules!? Ban!
    but srsly tho, are you using a diff acct cuz of the group? haha[/b]
    its not bannable. avoiding a ban is bannable tho. which im not doing cause my other account isnt banned.

im using this account cause i just remembered the pw a while ago so yea i just started using it D: mentally challenge group is kinda stupid. cant edit post so i gotta triple check everytime i wanna post which gets annoying

Banned

its not bannable. avoiding a ban is bannable tho. which im not doing cause my other account isnt banned.

im using this account cause i just remembered the pw a while ago so yea i just started using it D: mentally challenge group is kinda stupid. cant edit post so i gotta triple check everytime i wanna post which gets annoying[/b]
    Just for the record, i liked your other nickname better h34r:

Just for the record, i liked your other nickname better h34r:[/b]
    Just for the record, i like it when you're making sigs instead of writing posts!

BURNNNN

Imhotep

Just for the record, i like it when you're making sigs instead of writing posts!

BURNNNN[/b]

Pony

Tail.

Banned

BURNNNN[/b]
    That coming from you means nothing, some one who couldn't take some heat from majix and decided to go to MC group. Congratz ill go back to sigs, and you go back to what? being a nothing.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast