A mistake has been made

This is a discussion on A mistake has been made within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I have 2 topics clearly stating im selling char WITH cypher ring...1 post is in interserver trades and other is ...
Page: 1

Richie

I have 2 topics clearly stating im selling char WITH cypher ring...1 post is in interserver trades and other is in Akara section...Akara has a screenshot of the char in a ring, whilst interserver section clearly states it is already sealed!
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=288721
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=275456

Remove warn pls

Trialmoderator1 Warned on May 16 2009, 07:17 AM
    Added to warn level Selling/Trading account without CR.

ps. T1, empty your inbox so posts do not need to be made...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I have 2 topics clearly stating im selling char WITH cypher ring...1 post is in interserver trades and other is in Akara section...Akara has a screenshot of the char in a ring, whilst interserver section clearly states it is already sealed!
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=288721
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=275456

Remove warn pls

Trialmoderator1 Warned on May 16 2009, 07:17 AM
    Added to warn level Selling/Trading account without CR.

ps. T1, empty your inbox so posts do not need to be made...[/b]
    TM1, TM2, TM3 and TM4 have all finished their trialtime a week ago already, the current Trialmods are TM5, TM6 and TM7. But I'm sure one of them can look into whatever you're complaining about .

Trialmod7

Trialmod1 was correct.

Richie

Link pls
    Ive looked at my last 5 posts in profile, couldnt find what you are talking about. I even searched my name...still couldnt find a topic with me selling a non cypher ringed char.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

TM1 is not a smart guy i guess, he warned me also.
    My selling topic was i guess 3 weeks older than this whole TM's and the new CRR rule.

Well he warned me, wrote me a PM and deleted my topic, everything at the same time GG MOD
    i had neva the chance to edit something, but ok i can live with that, i really dont give a fuck if my warn
    lvl is 10% or 20% or 99%, just want to say hes not that smart

Trialmod1 was correct.[/b]
    no offense but seeing he does have proof that his char is CRed how is it fair to warn him? albeit he didnt post the screen shot of the CRed char in the interserver topic he shouldve been given some time to prove it w/o being warned as clearly he is following the new set of rules regarding CR's as he does have proof of it being sealed in a CR ._.

Trialmod7

The topic is in Vault, cant show it.

Richie

My selling topic was i guess 3 weeks older than this whole TM's and the new CRR rule.

Well he warned me, wrote me a PM and deleted my topic, everything at the same time GG MOD
    i had neva the chance to edit something, but ok i can live with that, i really dont give a fuck if my warn
    lvl is 10% or 20% or 99%, just want to say hes not that smart [/b]
    I wouldnt go as far as saying he is not smart. I just wanted to know which post it was that did not have a CR. I am selling with cypher ring and thought it was a bit rough to warn me for something i either did not do or have made a simple typo in.

Anyways, Thanks T7 for looking into it.

cigaret25

warn 100% = ban? :lol:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

warn 100% = ban? :lol:[/b]
    Perm ban.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lvl is 10% or 20% or 99%, just want to say hes not that smart [/b]
    uh, you realize the "NEW CR rule" isnt really much different than from the one that has been going on for over a year now? The only difference is, that you have to provide physical proof now, of having the CR.. where at before you were only required to say "Selling bla bla character, already in CR!" or.. "buyer provides CR"

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

uh, you realize the "NEW CR rule" isnt really much different than from the one that has been going on for over a year now? The only difference is, that you have to provide physical proof now, of having the CR.. where at before you were only required to say "Selling bla bla character, already in CR!" or.. "buyer provides CR"[/b]
    well i really dont care anymore, i like warns its a kind of fetish h34r:
    but i wrote i got a CR in my topic and like i said my topic was older than the "new rules" he deleted ma topic, without
    giving me any infos,ok he pmed me but my topic was already deleted, anyway forget bout it, im fine

i bet vault is filled with random topics after tm's