trustable section?

This is a discussion on trustable section? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; sick of seeing "is so and so trustable?" in general section...make a trustable section in market section...i dont play ko ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sick of seeing "is so and so trustable?" in general section...make a trustable section in market section...i dont play ko anymore so i dont give a shit about peoples trades hence why i minimize the whole market section of forum, no reason why i should STILL be seeing market related shit in the general section

Or maybe since the majority of people are trust able there could ne a list of cheaters in the ummmm cheaters section.
    Agreed about those topics.

I was thinking of that as well cama, but just dont know if it would be used often or if it would be viewed.

i wish we had one

J

Also it could be used if your trying to do interserver trade or acc trade, you can ask there to see if they're trustable.

I was thinking of that as well cama, but just dont know if it would be used often or if it would be viewed.[/b]
    well...its not hard to force people to use it...move topics out of the general with a verbal warning or an actual warning

sick of seeing "is so and so trustable?" in general section...make a trustable section in market section...i dont play ko anymore so i dont give a shit about peoples trades[/b]
    Then why the hell are you reading general section anyway? Almost every topic in "general" -- generally pertains to KO....

Yeah that probly would be cool to have it in 1 little forum, but then that forum browser wouldn't randomly stumble across the topic and go, Hey wait a second that guy scammed me!!! He's not trustable!!!

Meh.

Then why the hell are you reading general section anyway? Almost every topic in "general" -- generally pertains to KO....[/b]
    im sorry when did i say i dont give a shit about ko? i said i dont give a shit about peoples trades...believe it or not even though i dont play ko anymore a lot of the topics in general i can still contribute to...i minimize market shit cuz that i dont contribute to therefore dont read

UNL34SH3D

well i guess they listend ...sense there is a sectiont here ^^

Created End Of Discussion