For MOD's

This is a discussion on For MOD's within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; My friends have been banned from ko4life forums for nothing. This account is my friend account and he probally got ...
Page: 1

Default For MOD's

My friends have been banned from ko4life forums for nothing. This account is my friend account and he probally got IP Ban because I am using this account atm. Btw it is Israel here, also me so what is the problem?

:mellow:

Banned Senior Member

just knowing someone is banned isn't much use. Dont know who the user is or why they were banned. When I did ban Powerful tho I did a tiny ip range ban so basicaly unless they lived in the same neighbourhood as him it should be fine

Originally posted by phantomlink
    just knowing someone is banned isn't much use. *Dont know who the user is or why they were banned. When I did ban Powerful tho I did a tiny ip range ban so basicaly unless they lived in the same neighbourhood as him it should be fine
    Powerful? turkey? :blink:

Israel here :unsure:

P0werful = isreali

the guy with 1337 items? k heres one history for u guys, on manes one guy from Israel got a GM friend, seems that they were close friends and he gave him his GM account/pass so this guy from israel got on Manes items like, +7shell, Exceptional Iron Impact +8, Ring of felankor(+2), raptor+8, shard+8, rol+2, roc+2, in+2, ib+2, he traded with people some items and people from manes know him, that guy got those items when ROFD launched. So this guy powerfulz from logos maybe is the same guy from Manes who got 1337 items coz gm friend, btw his manes nick "DarkSlay3r" he already got ban.

p.D. we need some mods for each server market, there are some known scammers that keep craeting another accounts to scamm ppl and some keep scamming with the same account. I reported a few topics with keylogger links on Manes Section to Eric and lutz i think, we need someone that can be active there.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

KOM = Israil

Originally posted by Felix
    KOM = Israil
    how do you know that felix :-P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    KOM = Israil
    how do you know that felix :-P[/b]
    Because he told me

Banned Senior Member

wasn't hard to figure out where he was, he told people, his location was on his ebay account, and his name as well

LiveWire

Israel rules B)

Anonymous

ISRAEL DROOLS