Mods

This is a discussion on Mods within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think there should be mods for each game section instead of just the mods we have now for the ...
Page: 1

Default Mods

I think there should be mods for each game section instead of just the mods we have now for the whole forum who just play ko and check the ko section.The ko section is dying need to start thinking outside of ko and I think this will be a good step. Especially with some of the new games coming out like diablo 3 and swtor which are sure to be big games and hopefully draw in some more members to the forum. You also will have dedicated mods to each game section to help clean the forum up.

Banned

I dont even play KO and check every section of the forum almost daily. Just because I do not post in them, they are being moderated.

Yes but every mod in gamers4life was made a mod from ko not from any other game.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

The forum was originally ko4life, we used to not have other games. On that same note though, myself and others were made mods when we didn't play KO anymore and played other games primarily and checked our specific game sections regularly. Hell, to this day I don't check the KO section unless there's a report about it.

I think we need at least one for the Enemy Territory section
    some times that section gets out of control

this is all you need to do. I am more active in the KO part of this forum as I trade moderate alot in game for people but I do read the report generator when reports are made as do all other mods.

here's a quick link for quick action
    [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2729503#post2729503[/ame]

honestly all i ever see are the same 4-6 people reporting posts/thread. Would be more service/action and faster response if everyone used this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    I dont even play KO and check every section of the forum almost daily. Just because I do not post in them, they are being moderated.
    Haha i also think that since your post's are at 1337 that might have something to do with you not posting anymore.

Pretty epic number : P