Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MoeMoneyMans

This is a discussion on MoeMoneyMans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; moemoney is noble man he only scam for a noble reason to help scammed ppl hacked..etc he is like robin ...
Page: 3

moemoney is noble man he only scam for a noble reason
    to help scammed ppl hacked..etc

he is like robin hood

but i heard he scammed someone cuz he called him duper/scammer ..etc dunno how it happen :lol:

couldnt give all the items back but did give a huge chunk of them back so hopefully kevin can be happy for awhile d;

theres like 4 topic links in this thread have been moved/deleted so now whoever that didn't see moemoney's other thread will have no clue whats going on (like me ....)

all i can tell from the posts is that it looks like admins/mods are protecting scammers...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Forum staff removed personal information, i.e. name and address and etc. that was posted.

theres like 4 topic links in this thread have been moved/deleted so now whoever that didn't see moemoney's other thread will have no clue whats going on (like me ....)

all i can tell from the posts is that it looks like admins/mods are protecting scammers...[/b]
    Uh... Huh? How so? We've taken care of everything and the primary reason for moving the topics was to edit out the personal information. Don't know why it's such a big deal, but if you all want to read, then go for it:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Topic Title: Daniel akal Imhotep, Englishgay4life, Stonelz, Souls, MrsOwnage, Frankie)</div>
    First of all, I am MoeMoneyMan aka MoeMoneyMaker aka ......; yes you can ban my account after you read this post.

I want to make it clear about my involvement in their scams. One day, Daniel asked me to be middleman on a trade. At first, I didn&#39;t want to, but I did it and it was the biggest mistake of my Ko carrer. I was a middleman in a trade between James (Vandy&#39;s cousin) and Daniel. The biggest mistake was being the middle man on an account which Dan knew the password of. Anyways, after James gave all the information, Dan dced me and took the items.

This is when MrsOwnage and Phantomlink were discussing what happened on msn. I was invited and I didn&#39;t reveal anything. I had a reason for that. I was going to get back James account.

You know how James mysteriously got his account back? Using wrongful means, I figured out the new password Daniel created. I gave the password to James and he took back his account and Cypher ringed it. That was the end of it.

I rectified my past mistake and I made peace with James who thought I helped Daniel scam him.

Then, 2 days later Daniel pms me and tells me that he and Englishgay4life decided to scam back the lvl 83 rogue that he sold to just2own. I lost it. If you know me, the people that I really hate the most are scammers. He also told me that with the help of Frankie, he banned James and his friends accounts so that he couldn&#39;t come on Ko4life and post how he was going to go on a scamming spree.

I was busy with school so i didn&#39;t have time to help just2own. I hired a private investigator out of my own money and find out all of the information about Daniel Hewlett Clarke. This was what I could find:

I didn&#39;t want to post his information because I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I DID NOT WANT TO FUCK WITH HIS PERSONAL LIFE. This was before he went around spreading rumours that I had hacked him and stole his items. That was a big mistake. You don&#39;t accuse me of scamming. I was known as the person who helped people identify who scammed them. Never in my life have I scammed anyone and that just pissed me off.

Furthermore, he told me that MrsOwnage was helping him hide on Ko4life and knows what account he is using. I don&#39;t know if this is true, but considering the fact that MrsOwnage was the one who got James banned after he told PhantomLink about Dan&#39;s scam, I don&#39;t doubt it. Phantomlink, over the recent year, has become a fucking idiot who decided to give a dumbass girl who does nothing but spam moderator? That made me laugh a little. Nigga, you pussy washed. You need to snap back to reality.

Anways, back to me getting angry. I decided that enough is enough. I once again have access to his email. I gave him an ultimatum. If he doesn&#39;t want his friends, family, and school institute that he is a scammer and has been stealing real money, he would return the items to just2own - the person that he scammed for over $4k.

That is all.

From my conversations with Dan, the people who were mentioned on the topic title were the one&#39;s who were helping and/or encouraging him to scam.

To Dan, I know you are reading this, if you want your information back, do the right thing, give just2own the items.

Ban me.[/b]

thank you for reposting the topic shurt

i&#39;ve always been a &#39;fan&#39; of moe, and this just bumped him up several notches in my book

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

hmm, i too always liked how moe would find the truth and expose everybody but he does make up a lot of shit too, if something he could twig just a tiny thing to favour his arguement or to get at someone he doesn&#39;t like, he would do it.

Only thing i knew about the 83 rogue was the ID of the account and an old pw dan gave me so i could play a bit when i was bored, it got changed after a day anyways and i never got it back.

I had fuck all to do with it :/ Believe me or not, I may do other things but i&#39;m not a scammer and never have scammed, except 10mil back in 2005 ko days.

ZumieZ

lets not forget what Moe used to do when he played in xig..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Giga if you have any concerns about staff covering stuff up I am happy to listen to you and get some answers.

I trust the admins of this board 100% with their integerity and with me being away when a lot of this has kicked off I am perfectly placed to be outsite of it all.

Eric would never move something unless he had good reason too. He&#39;s as straight as they come and would never put up with anyone scamming on here.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Phantomlink, over the recent year, has become a fucking idiot who decided to give a dumbass girl who does nothing but spam moderator? That made me laugh a little. Nigga, you pussy washed. You need to snap back to reality.

hahaha i lolled. Pretty sure hes not the only one thinking that

Banned Senior Member

ya... over the recent year when this is the first group of mods we&#39;ve added since I think I offered Plodez the position? Doesnt matter to me, Moe is a tool simple as that, hell Felix was the one whobanned him

why is everyone always bitching about the mods and admins?

no one is forcing u to come here
    dont like it dont come

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I banned Moe for the vulgar language he constantly uses. I know this is not school but I have made it clear words like Nigga and ghetto street talk will not be deemed aceptable. Moe&#39;s posts we utterly disgusting and offensive to me and he had plenty of warning about this but did not have the intelligance to listen.

I banned Moe for the vulgar language he constantly uses. I know this is not school but I have made it clear words like Nigga and ghetto street talk will not be deemed aceptable. Moe&#39;s posts we utterly disgusting and offensive to me and he had plenty of warning about this but did not have the intelligance to listen.[/b]
    It&#39;s about time that someone banned him, Kudos.

Banned

I banned Moe for the vulgar language he constantly uses. I know this is not school but I have made it clear words like Nigga and ghetto street talk will not be deemed aceptable. Moe&#39;s posts we utterly disgusting and offensive to me and he had plenty of warning about this but did not have the intelligance to listen.[/b]
    edited for being an idiot, but now wheres all the fun going to go on ko4life without moemoneymans =[.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast