Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

MoeMoneyMans

This is a discussion on MoeMoneyMans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I banned Moe for the vulgar language he constantly uses. I know this is not school but I have made ...
Page: 4

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I banned Moe for the vulgar language he constantly uses. I know this is not school but I have made it clear words like Nigga and ghetto street talk will not be deemed aceptable. Moe's posts we utterly disgusting and offensive to me and he had plenty of warning about this but did not have the intelligance to listen.[/b]
    hahahaha words like these have been used on the forums constantly. I dunno why he got punished for that.

I banned Moe for the vulgar language he constantly uses. I know this is not school but I have made it clear words like Nigga and ghetto street talk will not be deemed aceptable. Moe's posts we utterly disgusting and offensive to me and he had plenty of warning about this but did not have the intelligance to listen.[/b]
    WTF is ghetto street talk ????

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

WTF is ghetto street talk ????[/b]
    Unfortunately, it is the language most of these new age kids use nowadays and I agree 110% with you Felix.
    You know who you are wegro's ^_^

Phantomlink, over the recent year, has become a fucking idiot who decided to give a dumbass girl who does nothing but spam moderator? That made me laugh a little. Nigga, you pussy washed. You need to snap back to reality.

hahaha i lolled. Pretty sure hes not the only one thinking that[/b]
    lmao, its the perfect time to sing the saosin song "you're not alone" hahaha

hahahaha words like these have been used on the forums constantly. I dunno why he got punished for that.[/b]
    yeah, but moemoneyman was one who CONSTANTLY kept using those words, in like every other post of his. That was probably the reason why the admins found it over the edge.

Danglytugboat

I was told by a friend that Ko4life is trying to sweep this under the carpet, so I made another account. Here are the "proofs that I didn't have" according to Eric.

Felix, you can't even spell intelligence. There is no need to lie why I was banned. I have never used the N word. Most of my posts were about the everyday stupidity of forum arguments. I was banned because I flamed Camatoter - or whatever his name his. I wasn't given a memo that you can't flame the person who has every admin's penis in his mouth. But to be honest, I am not hurt. I was actually surprised I wasn't banned earlir with the nonsense that I was spouting every day. It was all in good fun.

Anyways, this is serious. I don't like when people scam someone as nice as Kevin. If I had more time, I would help more, but I am going on a 4 month bike ride down the west coast. I have given you all the information I have. If you have any questions, pm me on my msn. I'll be here for another week.

Ban me.

Message to Danny. Once again, thanks for helping Kevin. Danny is a good man. Hope you guys enjoy this game. Good luck all.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2dbqx37.jpg
    http://i29.tinypic.com/2ugkl8l.jpg

I was told by a friend that Ko4life is trying to sweep this under the carpet, so I made another account. Here are the "proofs that I didn't have" according to Eric.

Felix, you can't even spell intelligence. There is no need to lie why I was banned. I have never used the N word. Most of my posts were about the everyday stupidity of forum arguments. I was banned because I flamed Camatoter - or whatever his name his. I wasn't given a memo that you can't flame the person who has every admin's penis in his mouth. But to be honest, I am not hurt. I was actually surprised I wasn't banned earlir with the nonsense that I was spouting every day. It was all in good fun.

Anyways, this is serious. I don't like when people scam someone as nice as Kevin. If I had more time, I would help more, but I am going on a 4 month bike ride down the west coast. I have given you all the information I have. If you have any questions, pm me on my msn. I'll be here for another week.

Ban me.

Message to Danny. Once again, thanks for helping Kevin. Danny is a good man. Hope you guys enjoy this game. Good luck all.[/b]
    Sweep it under the carpet? How so? I was under the impression that it was taken care of after Danny helped the guy. Although, granted, I had no clue what was going on. I seriously hate it when you guys use real names when accusing people of doing anything... I'm not as well connected, thus, real names serve to do nothing for me. Anyway, I don't see how we swept it under the carpet if I posted your exact post here for everyone to see... I stopped paying attention to the topic after Danny (our mod, not whoever is being referred to in this debacle) got involved.

So, if you want more done, you're going to have to break it down for me, and give me some KO4Life names... I can't
    do much without those.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Moe it's common knowledge I can't spell to save my life so no shock horror I failed to get it right.

You are right I had gotten sick of the flames at people and the crude swearing that went with it, there was a line and you went over it. You had been let off a few times by myself if my memory serves me correctly. Now the irony is I think the amount of effort your putting in to help your friend is commendable and I actually respect you for doing that. I am willing to help you and your friend and talk about allowing you back.

But that rant you had at Will was bang out of order. If I spoke to everyone I was angery at like that I would have two knackered legs rather than the one and both front teeth missing. Moe when I get up this afternoon I am happy to talk on msn to get something done.

With regards to the language of users. I'm a fair bit older than most of the users on here and I am also a Brit. People talking like they are some ganster who is pimping a street corner of Harlem is not only digusting but very sad that you think it is cool. As a small kid I remember the football violance and the use of the words to hurt footballers and supporters who were black. It is a derogatory phrase a holds no place on a forum like ours. People that are trying to be all street as just keyboard warriors who need a wake up call. I don't like it and I'm in a position of authority to prevent it.

Again moe I apologise about the reason of banning. Been a tough year for me already and my memory not too good with all the morphine I am on.

seriously he can't live without ko4life or what?

If you know me, the people that I really hate the most are scammers[/b]
    yet moe was tapion's buttbudy for a very long time even when he was scammer, hypocrisy at finest

moe really hired a private investigator ? .... i had respects for moe until i read that

i assume moes talking about the carpet sweepings with the mods involved frankie and mrsownage but tbh a scammers copy and paste on moes convo isn't really evidence .... then again no reason not to look into it

moe really hired a private investigator ? .... i had respects for moe until i read that

i assume moes talking about the carpet sweepings with the mods involved frankie and mrsownage but tbh a scammers copy and paste on moes convo isn't really evidence .... then again no reason not to look into it[/b]

Uh what are you talking about? How are we carpet sweeping?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234