Move all the "Vote blah blah blah for king" to In-Game Requests

This is a discussion on Move all the "Vote blah blah blah for king" to In-Game Requests within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think all of those "vote blah blah for king" topics whould be moved to In-game requests, as it has ...
Page: 1

Exclamation

i think all of those "vote blah blah for king" topics whould be moved to In-game requests, as it has nothign to do with general chat of KO, but it is actually an in-game request (since voting is something thats done in-game)

its annoying going to general chat, looking for some fun topics, while all you see is these voting, advertisement topics :/

Thats just what i think, but post your opinions pl0x

Banned

i dont think no1 actually really cares ^_^

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

spam ftw? :huh:

I agree, I don't think anyone quite cares h34r:
    If someone typed a topic in general chat [ex. sime recently] bout voting someone for king, can just say it's wrong section, don't need to create a topic and ask people to do it.. lol
    oh well, you asked for opinions ^_^

yea i agree 100%
    the "vote for xxx" threads are getting really annoying

i really couldn't care less who gets voted king on ares,diez,xig,ronark,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc

Banned

i dont think no1 actually really cares ^_^[/b]
    I care. Want to know why?

1: Wrong section.
    2: Once one rule is broken then people will think hey, this topic is not in the right section let me post a off-topic video in the General Chat section. Then all hell breaks lose.
    3: I remember a little over a month ago, Almost the whole first page of General Chat was filled with "vote please" And THAT was really annoying/stupid.
    4: I dont know anything else, mind blank.
    5: If everyone read the rules before posting/signing up there would be no need for MODS.

Banned

I care. Want to know why?

1: Wrong section.
    2: Once one rule is broken then people will think hey, this topic is not in the right section let me post a off-topic video in the General Chat section. Then all hell breaks lose.
    3: I remember a little over a month ago, Almost the whole first page of General Chat was filled with "vote please" And THAT was really annoying/stupid.
    4: I dont know anything else, mind blank.
    5: If everyone read the rules before posting/signing up there would be no need for MODS.[/b]
    Yeah, but understand that the only ones that truly care are the Mods (any kind) and a few more people who agree with the reason you just said. I do too, dont get me wrong, but no1 bothers that much to actually complain about it others than Mods that have some kind of power.

from what i remember in-game request section was made for people who needed 30 stone ressers in game who kept spamming general chat for them and for other in-game requests like voting for king or any other help people needed in game. now it somehow is used for finding sharers and ppl looking for accounts to share O_o

Banned

from what i remember in-game request section was made for people who needed 30 stone ressers in game who kept spamming general chat for them and for other in-game requests like voting for king or any other help people needed in game. now it somehow is used for finding sharers and ppl looking for accounts to share O_o[/b]
    Your right baba if only people read what they click

General Chat
    Chat About Knight Online Here...

In-Game Requests
    Enter Your In-Game Requests Here..

Bolded part is what the section is ment for. I copy/pasted that right from the LINK you click to enter general chat and in-game request. I really do not see how people post in the wrong section.

(Examples)
    Excuses: It gets more attention in this section. People don't look in off-topic media so i post in KO media. This guy scam me, i think whole community needs to know so i post in General Chat section.

Hey cutie Senior Member

\_/ is empty