Posting thread for friends

This is a discussion on Posting thread for friends within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I've seen a lot of people in market sections posting stuff for sale, then giving their friend's msn, or making ...
Page: 1

Default Posting thread for friends

I've seen a lot of people in market sections posting stuff for sale, then giving their friend's msn, or making a thread then a friend with 0 posts posting under them with their info. Doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose of requiring a certain length of membership/number of posts before making a market section thread?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I've seen a lot of people in market sections posting stuff for sale, then giving their friend's msn, or making a thread then a friend with 0 posts posting under them with their info. Doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose of requiring a certain length of membership/number of posts before making a market section thread?
    WE can only do so much, u guys have to take steps to protecting urselves from scams too and that would start by ignoring posts like this where its people posting for people with 0 posts

feel free to report those topics though, mods that are actually in touch with KO and its market etc will most likely get around to it :P i dont touch market though

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It is against to rules to post for "friends" so if you see any selling topics like that feel free to report them and it will be taken care of.