Is my section mod wrong or am i wrong?

This is a discussion on Is my section mod wrong or am i wrong? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; When i make a merchant topic and i finish that deal, several times i got something else to sell or ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

When i make a merchant topic and i finish that deal, several times i got something else to sell or buy so i just say "CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE J, thanks" and i make a new one. I make a new one cuz i dislike having spammed topics and people take them as old and they dont actually open them. J never closes my topics, idk if its cuz he doesnt likes me? or he takes it as an order and he doesnt likes an order? or he doesnt likes me? or he is just a lazyass?

I would like to know wtf, cuz in other sections i just ask other mods, can u close my topic please and it gets closed.

Its getting annoying, ty for ur time.

(Manes section)

P.s: He never closes the flame topics, random non merchant topics and all that kind of things also.

He hates you, like everyone else!

Nah, I don&#39;t get it >_< people on olympia also edit their topics to DELETE PLS! and I just delete the topics, so dunno why J doesnt delete &#39;em :x

RiseAgainst_

Well its not just bout that, cuz he doesnt closes flame topics too

Can u be my personal thug topic locker mod my chemi :wub:

If theres a flame topic about me, u close the topic open it to let me flame them and u warn them to death oki!

RiseAgainst_

Now he moves the wrong topics on purpose, why does manes has to have a shitty mod ? zzzz phantomm

:angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why do they need to be closed? just stop posting in them and they go away

J

You posted like 3 topics with different titles all saying the same shit. Stick to 1 topic.

RiseAgainst_

why do they need to be closed? just stop posting in them and they go away[/b]
    Cuz i had an old topic wich the trade was done so i posted "close this topic please j" twice so i made a new one cuz this one was spammed as hell. He moved the new one, i was like wtF? so i made a new one and he moved it. So i made a new one. It seemed as if he was doing it to piss me off but he says he didnt read my posts

All is fixed now

Banned Senior Member

You dont need a topic closed just because your done selling stuff... and Cama said if you stop posting.... so do others