When will we be allow to sell/buy chars?

This is a discussion on When will we be allow to sell/buy chars? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Topic. Since registeration is closed, we will only be dealing with old members, and on top of that, it is ...
Page: 1

Topic.

Since registeration is closed, we will only be dealing with old members, and on top of that, it is confirmed that we are allowed to change regional ip 3 times every 30 days. I don't see how selling/buying chars for USD can have anymore risk over items.

Banned

never b.c ur gay =/

edited: also b.c admins / mods r uber gay =/

Banned

Registration is open only on Fridays and last Friday 30+ people joined.

killer2675

Well registration should be closed only people that are actually joining are turks or scammers, b/c ko is to old its not like 30 + people come to ko4life every day...

the last person to join joined on the 2nd and has only made 2 post and hasnt been seen since the 3rd lol point made.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well registration should be closed only people that are actually joining are turks or scammers, b/c ko is to old its not like 30 + people come to ko4life every day...

the last person to join joined on the 2nd and has only made 2 post and hasnt been seen since the 3rd lol point made.[/b]

30+ People in that WEEK.

Since registration is only open on fridays, it means those 30 people could have been waiting since last sunday to join.

On a side note, your wrong. There are still many new members joining ko4life and also many new people starting to play KO. You would be suprised.

30+ People in that WEEK.

Since registration is only open on fridays, it means those 30 people could have been waiting since last sunday to join.

On a side note, your wrong. There are still many new members joining ko4life and also many new people starting to play KO. You would be suprised.[/b]
    What he is trying to say, is these new comers to ko4life are useless to the older members and they won't be selling or buying anything important.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

What he is trying to say, is these new comers to ko4life are useless to the older members and they won't be selling or buying anything important.[/b]
    True.

Well its up to the admins to decide if they want to expand our community further.

On topic, i think the reason we keep character trading banned is because there is never a point where you can say you cannot be scammed.

Like, you can buy a char and get scammed 1 year later, after taking every single precaution possible. Unless you get all the information changed (new SQ's, new answers, etc etc) its still more dangerous to sell an account over an item.

But i do agree with you in a way. Its safer then when we banned it, but the risk is still high enough in my opinion for it to warrent a ban. If i had it my way all USD trading would be banned ^^

just re-enable it, really makes no difference at all. when a person wants to quit ko, he would want to sell everything including the character as well.

a good way to regulate players around.

Banned

people are still getting scammed everyday , even though char trading is blocked . i think its a little past its due date as far as opening it back up . i think there should be a little more strict rules towards trading and stuff but w/e

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

we are not allowing it because the forum is better without it. Also still too many issues involed with selling accounts. So to sum up, we as in the admins don't want to support it on our forums and we have made the choice to disallow it.