Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

:*( My Trustable Topic

This is a discussion on :*( My Trustable Topic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; grow up ? if me having a problem with the admin here making decisions that only favor themselves and k2 ...
Page: 2

grow up ? if me having a problem with the admin here making decisions that only favor themselves and k2 even when the community overwhelming voted against the decision in the past then i guess im not going to grow up i guess im just a toys r us kid

i say stop doing k2 favors and start doing wat the community wants its kinda fucking obvious wats going on when u guys close and lock any topics allowing discussion about it with your "if you dont like it leave shit"

and im guessing 7 months is sarcastic or is that when k2 will release a minor patch that affects usd with items and u guys ban that also ? i wouldn't be surprised considering u guys are playing ball with them should of seen it coming when they started running the turkish forums to

grow up ? if me having a problem with the admin here making decisions that only favor themselves and k2 even when the community overwhelming voted against the decision in the past then i guess im not going to grow up i guess im just a toys r us kid

i say stop doing k2 favors and start doing wat the community wants its kinda fucking obvious wats going on when u guys close and lock any topics allowing discussion about it with your "if you dont like it leave shit"

and im guessing 7 months is sarcastic or is that when k2 will release a minor patch that affects usd with items and u guys ban that also ? i wouldn't be surprised considering u guys are playing ball with them should of seen it coming when they started running the turkish forums to[/b]
    Favor ourselves? What the fuck do you think we are getting out of this private? We don't even have ads and the donations go to server costs. How about you start showing a bit of respect for the people that provided you with a place to actually discuss the game as well as discuss K2 without fear of ramifications which also may lead to your KO account being banned. Just because things dont go your way all the time you seem to want to bitch and moan about it.

I find it quite hilarious you seem to want to believe we are somehow teaming up with K2 and doing "back door deals" yet pretty much no one on the admin/global mod team have played KO for YEARS. We choose to make the rules based off our own opinions on how we want to run the forum, and many of these rules are created to protect the users of the forum. Let's just say for sake of your argument all of us still played KO, what reason would there be for us to help K2 and make deals with them? The reason for the ban on certain trading is because of how vunerable it is to scammers and quite obviously the average user here does not know how to use simple logic to avoid being scammed so we put these rules in to protect them.

If you don't want to follow our simple rules then please just leave already and stop trying to stir up shit. No one on this forum will ever see you as more than anything but an ungrateful leech who can't keep the bullshit from spewing from his mouth.

Every supposed suggestion you've ever made has been filled with unwarraned flaming and yet you still expect us to take your opinion seriously.

eric u have a problem with me its obvious calling me an ungrateful leach tho is non-sense u act as if its my way because i want to trade accounts or even items for usd but its been a very long time since i did ANY buying on this forum for usd infact not since like olympia really anything and everything else was done on msn and you keep talking about bull shit and maybe its true about politics or maybe religion in your opinion

but u cannot debate the fact that after i started playing olympia and went legit i turned in so many bugs bugs i coulda made tons of usd off of like quest bug since i knew it in the first month of rofd not 4-5 months later when everyone knew it the money i coulda made was loads and i was still playing then i coulda used for myself but i didn't theres so many others tbh but i mention this one because its when i had to use festos help to get it fixed

so many times i've posted to warn the community of the site being bugged to secure there account if anyone knows there id or there sharing i can at least remember 2 and i remember fighting with you guys because u closed and deleted topic when users needed to know and back then it was "if they share they know the risk" but i guess after the unwarraned flame your talking about it was enough for devile or whoever to make a topic warning people but wats happened now if users choose to sell there account knowing the risk for so long why not let them .. do a poll im sure you'll see wat the community wants oh wait thats right its not enabled for the community

and it obviously benefits k2 theres no debating that however when i included you guys i went on the fact that the reason posted why it staying banned is because scamming had gone down a lot that obviously is less work for you and a more secure community which no one will argue is good but if the community makes the chose to do secure or unsecure trades i think it is theres to make not a few admin who silenced for months the discussion of it

i dont play ko the closest i've got to it is a few saturday isw wars which i wont bother anymore cuz they suck and the last time i played my own char was logos since then i've only helped out friends on new servers so they wouldn't fall behind as i barely have to work 40 hours a week its easy for me so i think saying im not getting my way and bitching and moaning is really inaccurate

and you guys did good making ko4life but ranking is all the credit you guys just gave us a safer forum i dont even think devile would argue that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12