:Nati: Ban issue.

This is a discussion on :Nati: Ban issue. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I got banned on my account :Nati: ,when I'm trying to log into my account I get an error that ...
Page: 1

Arrow :Nati: Ban issue.

I got banned on my account :Nati: ,when I'm trying to log into my account I get an error that says I got banned for scamming.

I was told by a ko4life moderator that the reason I got banned cause of a scam accused by a forum member which was playing on manes server and made a deal with me in manes almost 2 years ago ( 19/11/2009), the deal was level 76 40% rogue , WP +2 , skeleton belt and an elf belt for 160$ , he sent 182$ to my PayPal account so I choose to add more items for him, few days later on the 25th of November 2009 he chargeback the money that he sent to me.

Those are the pictures of the msn conversation:
    1- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    2- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    3- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This is the picture of my PayPal account:
    http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9049/chargeback1.jpg

Afterwards I sent a ticket to k2's customer support hopefully to get my account back, 2 weeks later I got my account back, unfortunately, there was only a 50$ worth of items on my account ( elf belt , pp , shard +7 , chd +7 ,shell set +7, scorpion shield and dual re) and I lost the opportunity to sell my level 76 rogue again because I gave all the info including the payment info to this guy so my rogue got infected.

I was trying to contact Felix and SuperGhost through pm's during my ban period since I was informed that both of them were involved on my ban issue but unfortunately SuperGhost didn't responded me but Felix answered me and told me that he is sorry and if he could he would help me but he is no longer a Ko4life admin or moderator and barely active on forum.

The picture of Felix's answer to my Pm:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

The reason why I make this topic is because I finally finished my military service and I'm becoming active again ,the second reason is because I was trying to contact almost every admin and super mod on ko4life and tell them my story through the pm but none of it helped.

I would appreciate if an admin would lift my ban off and finally solve my issue.

Regards ,
    Nati.

you scammed the account 24hrs later of the trade, thats why u got charged back, stop saying bullsht, ban him permantly...we dont need rats like you around.

As it clearly shown at the pictures the deal was made at 19/11/09, the charge-back at 03/12/09. and his friend who mediated the trade between nati and him claims that he's being fishy... there is no doubt that he scammed nati.