Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Need more MODs

This is a discussion on Need more MODs within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I understand its hard to find these people but if the ko4life staff has anyone on their mind...please get more ...
Page: 1

I understand its hard to find these people but if the ko4life staff has anyone on their mind...please get more Global Moderators, since the user-base has grown rapidly i feel like the Moderators take a year to get to topics on time, which is really bad as it devalues the forum as a whole.

Thanks.

Banned

I understand its hard to find these people but if the ko4life staff has anyone on their mind...please get more MODs, since the user-base has grown rapidly i feel like the MODs take a year to get to topics on time.

Thanks.[/b]
    big ass mofo + 1 , these children are getting out of control with flame topics/post i think a few more active mods would be nice

Banned

I understand its hard to find these people but if the ko4life staff has anyone on their mind...please get more MODs, since the user-base has grown rapidly i feel like the MODs take a year to get to topics on time.

Thanks.[/b]
    Agreed...Even though I have NO chance :lol: My vote would go to akutee :P

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

big ass mofo + 1 , these children are getting out of control with flame topics/post i think a few more active mods would be nice[/b]
    So in this case you should ask for more Global Mods lol, cuz 'we' (Market Mods) only can mod General Chat, but most of flame topics are @ Media section.

Banned

akutee would ban any1 who says the word chink, so we would have 80% of ko4life community banned within 2 days xD :P

So in this case you should ask for more Global Mods lol, cuz 'we' (Market Mods) only can mod General Chat, but most of flame topics are @ Media section.[/b]
    Talking about global mods, where has plodez and bfd been lately O.o i havent seen em post for quite a while O.o i went to their profile, saw that they log like every day, but maybe they dont like posting now xD

Agreed...Even though I have NO chance :lol: My vote would go to akutee :P[/b]
    haha tnx ^^ im like teh only active person nowadayz xD jkjkjkjk

akutee would ban any1 who says the word chink, so we would have 80% of ko4life community banned within 2 days xD :P [/b]
    pfft noob, since when is ur memory so bad? xD i told ya before i dont care if ppl call me or others chink, doesnt offend me one bit xD

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

yea akutte is very active and i think cool guy ......
    BUT his sig must be delete when he is MOD ^_^
    my eyes go crazy err time when i see it :wacko:

Banned

im most active in media section

pfft noob, since when is ur memory so bad? xD i told ya before i dont care if ppl call me or others chink, doesnt offend me one bit xD [/b]
    chink j/k

yeah we do need more mods alot of flaming going on in general chat :\

sexy Owa

big ass mofo + 1 , these children are getting out of control with flame topics/post i think a few more active mods would be nice[/b]
    do you mean market mods? :'( i feel the posts are closed just fine as far as c west goes h34r:

more global mods would be pretty cool, only reason the moderators (global) are not around too much is simply because they dont play anymore by the time a person earns the trust and respect they need to become a global moderator they are usually quitting or in the process of it i only recently got market moderator and i have already quit >.< so judging by this that would be the reason they seem to be "inactive"

do you mean market mods? :&#39;( i feel the posts are closed just fine as far as c west goes h34r:

more global mods would be pretty cool, only reason the moderators (global) are not around too much is simply because they dont play anymore by the time a person earns the trust and respect they need to become a global moderator they are usually quitting or in the process of it i only recently got market moderator and i have already quit >.< so judging by this that would be the reason they seem to be "inactive" [/b]
    :P i have quit ko for a couple months now, but i simply love being on these forums But yeah u shuld get a global moderator spot, ya have been here a a longass time, very GG, and im sure u&#39;d do a good job @ global mod ^^ up for owa~!

and @ blondy, your a chink to so shhhhh

i think that its good idea for more global mods.. some ppl get too out of hand with there posting and need to be muted, and i think forum is too big for just these few mods to do such big job

do you mean market mods? :&#39;( i feel the posts are closed just fine as far as c west goes h34r:

more global mods would be pretty cool, only reason the moderators (global) are not around too much is simply because they dont play anymore by the time a person earns the trust and respect they need to become a global moderator they are usually quitting or in the process of it i only recently got market moderator and i have already quit >.< so judging by this that would be the reason they seem to be "inactive" [/b]

That&#39;s pretty much my issue, summed up in a nice paragraph.

I&#39;ll talk with some of the other admins as I see them, see what they think. Obviously, if we did hire someone, it would be someone we all know. This is only because to go from being a regular member to a global moderator is quite a jump. We&#39;d have to know who we were hiring so that there are no conflicts between staff. That&#39;s where the trouble comes in. Finding someone who is friendly with our current staff, but also tough enough to do the job properly isn&#39;t easy.

iiason

is there a way to apply for such jobs on ko4life?

i mean, i don&#39;t wanna get paid, or been made a "global mod or market mod". i wouldn&#39;t mind just been, a MOD, that deletes/close flame threads.

is there a way to apply for such jobs on ko4life?

i mean, i don&#39;t wanna get paid, or been made a "global mod or market mod". i wouldn&#39;t mind just been, a MOD, that deletes/close flame threads.[/b]
    No.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast