Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Need more MODs

This is a discussion on Need more MODs within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; when vandy first got mod on ko4life i was like "holy fuck did felix get hit in the head 300 ...
Page: 6

when vandy first got mod on ko4life i was like "holy fuck did felix get hit in the head 300 times?" but hes doing pretty well as mod.

btw im 19. i think majix and shurt are the youngest mods. both are 17 or is majix still 16? :x

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Eric orginally made Vandy a Ventrilo mod

After a few mods I tried Vandy out with a market mod on Ares as Herbs not about much. He's done a good job at it so far.

People always get shitty about how we tend to choose from a small group of ex Diez or Ares players , shame really I woul dhave made captin global over a year ago

I was one of the few still playing recently but I gotta take 4-5 months off to get a big ass work project done.

Only problem promoting market mods is you have to find them replacments which is a pain in the ass.

But I guess I will prolly test vandy on a Global status over the next few months.

We have been talking about possible avenues in the past to expand the forum which we may do this summer so we will have to add a group of new staff to help with this.

i always thought that, to be a mod, u had to be like 20+, but then i looked at the profile of some of them..and find a few, a year younger then me
    TMD, Akutee is a SB!!![/b]
    wtf is SB and TMD? O.o :'C

sexy Owa

Hey Owa... remember who controlls your ko4life account AND your Comcast services.... muhahahaha h34r:[/b]
    lmao

you know i was joking

Banned

wtf is SB and TMD? O.o :'C[/b]
    SnootchieBootchie and TheMadHatter I think? :huh:

Banned

SnootchieBootchie and TheMadHatter I think? :huh:[/b]
    TMD= TheMadHatter? Hatter starts with an H, not with a D
    also i dont think he means snootchiebootchie when he says SB, cuz hes says akutee is a SB 0_o

SnootchieBootchie and TheMadHatter I think? :huh:[/b]
    TMD not TMH :/ bleh... theres so much abbreviations used online nowadays its pretty hard to keep up >.<

iiason

TMD not TMH :/ bleh... theres so much abbreviations used online nowadays its pretty hard to keep up >.<[/b]
    pffttttttttttttt, wat kind of ching r u? i only talk to the CN players. a lil and i know wat it means xD

TMD = TA MA DE

SB = SHA BI

Eric orginally made Vandy a Ventrilo mod

After a few mods I tried Vandy out with a market mod on Ares as Herbs not about much. He&#39;s done a good job at it so far.

People always get shitty about how we tend to choose from a small group of ex Diez or Ares players , shame really I woul dhave made captin global over a year ago

I was one of the few still playing recently but I gotta take 4-5 months off to get a big ass work project done.

Only problem promoting market mods is you have to find them replacments which is a pain in the ass.

But I guess I will prolly test vandy on a Global status over the next few months.
    We have been talking about possible avenues in the past to expand the forum which we may do this summer so we will have to add a group of new staff to help with this.[/b]
    i volunteer!!

and i play on Girakon.

Talking about global mods, where has plodez and bfd been lately O.o i havent seen em post for quite a while O.o i went to their profile, saw that they log like every day, but maybe they dont like posting now xD
    haha tnx ^^ im like teh only active person nowadayz xD jkjkjkjk
    pfft noob, since when is ur memory so bad? xD i told ya before i dont care if ppl call me or others chink, doesnt offend me one bit xD [/b]
    I&#39;ve been around stalking ppl in the shadows, only posting when I feel it necessary (which is why I still have a fairly low post count) but I was also sick over the last week so I basically only logged in to check for pm&#39;s and to bump my topic in market than back to bed.

thats exactly why we need more mods :P[/b]
    That&#39;s kinda like saying that crime has risen in a city and we need more police to handle it, but yet the general public doesn&#39;t call 911 to report the crimes. I get maybe 3-5 pm&#39;s a week from people bringing some problem or inappropriate posts to my attention, if you or other users think that a topic has gotten out of control, or somebody posts something they shouldn&#39;t send a pm with a link to it and I bet it gets taken care of.

Im not trying to change ppl&#39;s opinion or anything, just thought its funny to see how ppl react or their opinion was 8 months ago. :P

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=171974

[spoiler]Look specially at felix&#39;s respond[/spoiler] :P[/b]
    that made me laugh, but Felix has also taken alot of pills between then and now....soooo

We have been talking about possible avenues in the past to expand the forum which we may do this summer so we will have to add a group of new staff to help with this.[/b]
    I&#39;m still waiting on my ++ slacker.

Josh , log out of ko4life and log back in please

thnx for advice, i been pm&#39;n mods who online, and they get closed right away xD

iiason

thnx for advice, i been pm&#39;n mods who online, and they get closed right away xD[/b]
    yeh, there was one going on with guess who? once again, naidenze xD

ego

b0mb

I think BFD should have some extra stars because of that picture

Banned Senior Member

Josh , log out of ko4life and log back in please [/b]
    Now I gotta double check your work and make sure you did everything right for the Mod++, your always bad at permissions

Now I gotta double check your work and make sure you did everything right for the Mod++, your always bad at permissions [/b]

LOL too true but at least niether of us gave our info out over IRC hehehhehehe

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast