Warn %

This is a discussion on Warn % within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; SO what is the dealio now? Is it a pm telling u to watch yourself or automatic ban? i searched ...
Page: 1

Default Warn %

SO what is the dealio now?

Is it a pm telling u to watch yourself or automatic ban?

i searched Warn and Warn Percent and didnt see anything so i made this topic.

Just wondering cuz i noticed that was gone :O

Thanks ^^

Warnings were replaced with infractions. Infractions come as a "three strikes, you're out" system. Essentially, infractions can be worth 1, 2, or 3 points. 3 points wins you an automatic 3 day ban. These infractions, unlike the warnings on IPB, disappear over time if the Mod/Admin wants them to.

Banned

But will the person get notified when he has a infraction put upon him? Do we still have our old warn box descriptions of the warn?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

is there going to be a guide of how many points you get for doing each thing, or do the mods just give you how many they want to. imma get abused :X

Banned Senior Member

You are notified when you get an infraction, and the mod can chose how many points the infraction is worth ( some infractions are set to be 2 points by default )