Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

New Moderators.

This is a discussion on New Moderators. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So i have been in the forums watching lately , and damn i never seen a moderator online. Only like ...
Page: 1

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Default New Moderators.

So i have been in the forums watching lately , and damn i never seen a moderator online.
    Only like 2 times i seen MrRapist but all the other mods , krepin , mythlost XLegends(I dont blame chad , hes at the marines),Penedox,ResserGD,camat0z , i reported a topic 3 times i think still no respone.

I think that you might consider new active moderators in this forum , to atleast keep it alive damnit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    So i have been in the forums watching lately , and damn i never seen a moderator online.
    Only like 2 times i seen MrRapist but all the other mods , krepin , mythlost XLegends(I dont blame chad , hes at the marines),Penedox,ResserGD,camat0z , i reported a topic 3 times i think still no respone.

I think that you might consider new active moderators in this forum , to atleast keep it alive damnit.
    the reason the forum died in the first place was cause the mods was Nazis and ended all the flame wars n drama n shit
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 04-25-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    the reason the forum died in the first place was cause the mods was Nazis and ended all the flame wars n drama n shit
    Also true , But they dont ban people who trolls , they ban people who troll them Aka Penedox.
    When Aviv Aka Coolboyp2 told him to STFU , he raged and just prem banned him.

Usually these kinds of topics get answered right away , or either a flame war and stuff.
    This just shows how no one gives a fuck.

There's no point in appointing more mods to a dead forum, it doesn't make sense to have such a high ratio of mods compared to regular users.
    MrRapist and SkP like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    There's no point in appointing more mods to a dead forum, it doesn't make sense to have such a high ratio of mods compared to regular users.
    Some of what you saying is true , so lets remake the subject.
    Moderators activity level : should be seeb and noted.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Usually these kinds of topics get answered right away , or either a flame war and stuff.
    This just shows how no one gives a fuck.
    Prolly because your point holds no validity. Oh no the 4 active mods we have aren't always online when you are?! SHIT THEY MUST NEVER BE ONLINE! Our mods are active, I see that from the actions they do on the forum. They respond to all reports within a day, basically as soon as one logs on to see it, assuming it is a report THAT THEY AGREE WITH.

i reported a topic 3 times i think still no respone.
    You reported 2 times total, not 3, and it was 2 different topics, different titles but the same post(so obvious spam). Both were handled efficiently. This just shows how little of a leg your claim stands on. You don't even realize what you're reporting or if it's handled. How can you keep note of what WE do if you can't even keep note of what YOU yourself do?

I only have "controll" over the market section so i cant help with the topics you reported.
    But i am online on the site several times every day maybe not for hours but i am here.
    I dont post much anymore just doing the lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Prolly because your point holds no validity. Oh no the 4 active mods we have aren't always online when you are?! SHIT THEY MUST NEVER BE ONLINE! Our mods are active, I see that from the actions they do on the forum. They respond to all reports within a day, basically as soon as one logs on to see it, assuming it is a report THAT THEY AGREE WITH.

You reported 2 times total, not 3, and it was 2 different topics, different titles but the same post(so obvious spam). Both were handled efficiently. This just shows how little of a leg your claim stands on. You don't even realize what you're reporting or if it's handled. How can you keep note of what WE do if you can't even keep note of what YOU yourself do?
    Ok admin , you know better.

Ok admin , you know better.
    Lol, beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Lol, beaten.
    I guess you never heard of a thing called sarcasm?

Also true , But they dont ban people who trolls , they ban people who troll them Aka Penedox.
    When Aviv Aka Coolboyp2 told him to STFU , he raged and just prem banned him.
    Been waiting days to actually see someone jumping on aviv's ban , but yeow ,since you're clueless as your topic is , im not gonna bother .

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Been waiting days to actually see someone jumping on aviv's ban , but yeow ,since you're clueless as your topic is , im not gonna bother .
    Was showing an example , aint gonna bother getting him unbanned.

edit: if i'm that clueless , i guess you better explain me.
    Do it in a pm so you wont be embrassed.
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 04-28-2013 at 05:24 AM.

This just shows how no one gives a fuck about what I have to say.
    There you go buddy. Fixed it for you.
    Vice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    There you go buddy. Fixed it for you.
    And where are you leading with your post?

Your so dumb , that if i put your brain into a bird , the bird flies back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast