Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

New Moderators.

This is a discussion on New Moderators. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think this forum needs to start making guests to users. and this the reason why : There are currently ...
Page: 3

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

I think this forum needs to start making guests to users.
    and this the reason why : There are currently
    95 users online. 17 members and 78 guests.

If there will be more users , it will be more active and more fun to watch.
    make the forum accsesable only with a username, as for the banned people who are still watching borad(Which i highly doubt) , if they are banned, keep them banned and out of this forum , if they wanna accses let them make a proxy to accses.

Allright, here are is the cold truth man: USKO is a piece of shit game. There used to be tons of people who really loved the game that frequented this forums (dig up that post your pic thread and you will see just how much activity this place had, fukin everybody posted their pics lulz). There was a lot of drama back then because there were people to provoke it.

People grew up, moved on, better games where released. Some, very few, have staid and they either play private servers or they dont care to post in here because there is no point on doing so since "their ko4life friends" are either gone or banned. I came back for one last run at a private, after that ill be gone for ever.

You remember when this forum was only for KO ? When it didnt allow to even mention private servers ? When people flamed whom ever posted private server videos in the media section ? Shit now a days the most active part of the forum I think is the private section lol. Havent checked out the market but im sure in more than half of the servers the market section is dead.

Even if Deville hired 50 mods it wouldnt make a difference, the english population in USKO is insignificant to what it used to be 5 years ago. That being so, this forum is slowly dying. Nothing can be done about it, its not that the forum failed but the game that the forum was built around lost the interest of too many players.

Also dude, im just going to throw this out there, hopefully you can understand me, you are incredibly annoying. I dont know if it is because of how you type or perhaps you dont get your points through like you wanted to but you are by far the most annoying and "unable to comprehend what others say" person I have ever seen in this forum. I would humbly advice you to do other shit lol, this game and this forum are not worth your time. They used to be so much fun, not anymore man.

Little archer Senior Member

Even if this forum could be saved, certain mods did their best to prevent that from happening.

That's all I'm going to say. So long again!

Well said Jammin. In order for the forum to see more activity it would have to shift its focus off of KO and onto more current top, well developed games with a large and flourishing userbase. That's of course if this forum is deemed worthy of spending the time and effort revamping it for easy user access and/or SEO purposes, probably not but meh, if people are still devoted to this forums and willing to do it, why not.

Banned Senior Member

#unbancoolboyandtheunbeatable no one wanted them ban any ways besides like 1 or 2 mods that had a personal vendetta against them
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    #unbancoolboyandtheunbeatable no one wanted them ban any ways besides like 1 or 2 mods that had a personal vendetta against them
    That's so true.
    They actually managed to ban all the best players : StoneColdKilah, Chabo,CoolboyP2,theunbeatable.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    That's so true.
    They actually managed to ban all the best players : StoneColdKilah, Chabo,CoolboyP2,theunbeatable.
    stonecold and chabo was scammers once again proves your retarded
    Prodigy™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    stonecold and chabo was scammers once again proves your retarded
    Lolllll. Your the retarded which doesnt know shit about anything.

I miss Nicks ego, and of course, Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Nice to see some little drama here again. Makes you feel like there is something going on again here.
    Sad part is that Sacred is actually right on forum dying, and something should be done about it. I have some ideas myself about what could be done, will try to come up with them soon, but fact is that forum staff should be responsible for this problem in first place. Else there will soon be no forum, thus no forum staff. If someone cares that is ...

my 2c
    nothing can be done... its all about the users..
    even if mods where friendly it was a dying community only thing thats actually is users in is the market section ("stalkers") last i looked... 18 users in cwest (didnt the server die?)

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Im not the guy who is all happy with "nothing can be done" excuses. There is always something that can be done. If you were worker in my company answering me with this kind of answers you would probably get yourself flying out in no time. We still have some users active or semi active here, why not use this oportunity, make a thread, and ask them their ideas (if we, the staff cannot come with any) about what could be possibly done for this forum to survive. I have some ideas, Im sure others would come up with some too. This forum is not ko4life, its gamers4life, means its not bound to KO only anymore. has good domain, ok name, alot of registered users, and still quite alot of nonregistered visitors i dont see any reason why it couldnt be saved. If we at least little tried instead of saying nothing can be done...

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Im not the guy who is all happy with "nothing can be done" excuses. There is always something that can be done. If you were worker in my company answering me with this kind of answers you would probably get yourself flying out in no time. We still have some users active or semi active here, why not use this oportunity, make a thread, and ask them their ideas (if we, the staff cannot come with any) about what could be possibly done for this forum to survive. I have some ideas, Im sure others would come up with some too. This forum is not ko4life, its gamers4life, means its not bound to KO only anymore. has good domain, ok name, alot of registered users, and still quite alot of nonregistered visitors i dont see any reason why it couldnt be saved. If we at least little tried instead of saying nothing can be done...
    Mods come here usually to check reports , dont see them much of active with the posts.
    Though chad was one of the most active and when he left wow , you can see the difference.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Mods come here usually to check reports , dont see them much of active with the posts.
    Though chad was one of the most active and when he left wow , you can see the difference.
    Why you bother making this kind of topics..
    Don't you see that they don't really care about their own forums anymore?
    I've made some reports and I never seen any moderator or anyone doing anything about it.

This forums are dying, nothing we can do about it.
    Its all up to admins/moderators.

That's funny but even my own clan forums has more activity than those forums LOL.
    Last edited by Adi; 10-31-2013 at 01:14 AM.

ya too many ban happy mods/admins who dont activate people....

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Why you bother making this kind of topics..
    Don't you see that they don't really care about their own forums anymore?
    I've made some reports and I never seen any moderator or anyone doing anything about it.

This forums are dying, nothing we can do about it.
    Its all up to admins/moderators.

That's funny but even my own clan forums has more activity than those forums LOL.
    Agree.

10chars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123