New Sections in Forums

This is a discussion on New Sections in Forums within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; A section called Intulectual Conversations. Where we have real conversations like world politics, abortion, evolution, the Bible. Just stuff like ...
Page: 1

A section called Intulectual Conversations. Where we have real conversations like world politics, abortion, evolution, the Bible. Just stuff like that.

A section called Intulectual Conversations. Where we have real conversations like world politics, abortion, evolution, the Bible. Just stuff like that.[/b]

Problem is, there aren't very many intellectual people on this forum.

lol my bad at SP. Anyways well you could make rules to that part of the forum like no flaming, if you dont get the topic dont post. Just something like that. I like to debate so that is why i thought this would be fun.

lol my bad at SP. Anyways well you could make rules to that part of the forum like no flaming, if you dont get the topic dont post. Just something like that. I like to debate so that is why i thought this would be fun.[/b]

We already have rules that members break on an hourly basis. The only way it would ever work is to literally have it moderated 24/7 (not using the expression, being completely serious), every single day.

Well can you at least talk this over or consider it? I think it would be a nice change in the forums.

Well can you at least talk this over or consider it? I think it would be a nice change in the forums.[/b]

I'm trying to tell you, it's been discussed. Final answer was no, hence why you cannot talk about religion on these forums. While you might think it would be a nice change, KO is filled with juvenile idiots who can barely comprehend the subjects they have in school, let alone discuss politics or religion on any kind of a mature level.

And thats why public schools cant talk about God and Jesus :P

DiplomaticTank

I'm trying to tell you, it's been discussed. Final answer was no, hence why you cannot talk about religion on these forums. While you might think it would be a nice change, KO is filled with juvenile idiots who can barely comprehend the subjects they have in school, let alone discuss politics or religion on any kind of a mature level.[/b]
    lol im not one of those juveniles
    tho im 16 i have a internship that pays $12 an hour
    and i have a gf <3 an i pay taxes at age 16 (better believe it!)
    an i can apply what i&#39;ve learned in school to outside the box..
    i may be young but not idiot :P lol an i think it would of been
    a good thing but too bad...

lol im not one of those juveniles
    tho im 16 i have a internship that pays $12 an hour
    and i have a gf <3 an i pay taxes at age 16 (better believe it!)
    an i can apply what i&#39;ve learned in school to outside the box..
    i may be young but not idiot :P lol an i think it would of been
    a good thing but too bad...[/b]

I too am 16 years old. I can talk about religion in a mature context. Unfortunately, &#39;we&#39; are the minority, the majority of people being much more obsessed and strict about their chosen religion. Those people ruin it for the rest of us.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

And thats why public schools cant talk about God and Jesus :P[/b]
    actually its because if the government allowed that then that would be in a way declaring catholicism as the church of the united states and as it stands the united states has no church, it has many denominations though...that is what is meant by seperation between church and state, that there will be no church for the united states

Please stop stealing ideas from KU.
    I&#39;m a mod on the Intellectual Forums there, and I know you go there.
    Come on now.